RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You think the shills are bad here? Check out the Discord.
After reading all those, I like Gigot even more. Made a good number of fair, balanced points about the more delusional of the people here that turned the other thread into a fully staffed circus. He then did some trolling and calling out of Clod, ie you, when it's deserved and it clearly worked. He even called out the "Koda is banning everyone who calls him out!" nonsense when only the person saying that was banned. For someone who doesn't orbit this thread, Gigot's got a pretty good grasp of us.

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
can someone please edit the og post?
Updates are released on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every update.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

-still the funniest joke on this thread tho

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Breadstick Mann

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
After reading all those, I like Gigot even more. Made a good number of fair, balanced points about the more delusional of the people here that turned the other thread into a fully staffed circus. He then did some trolling and calling out of Clod, ie you, when it's deserved and it clearly worked. He even called out the "Koda is banning everyone who calls him out!" nonsense when only the person saying that was banned. For someone who doesn't orbit this thread, Gigot's got a pretty good grasp of us.
The problem with the trolling, imo, is that its hard to find funny when they're the ones who are spending money. It just sounds like cope to me. When I was in the discord I repeatedly mentioned that spending two dollars, as small as it is, is a sign of weakness if you're getting spat on in return. A monetary investment indicates emotional investment- a spergy shitpost indicates nothing.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
well in case anyone still cares about it

Lily won the voting with 70 votes also it's insane that we really had 44 trolls that managed to get jessica to 2nd place

dontlookethan.png
looks like the headmistress of the tower caught lily having romantic feelings for ethan as punishment lily has to worship the headmistresse's nylon feet in front of ethan or something like that idk i just like foot fetish lezdom

and yes the human anatomy of lily is purposely weird i tried to recreate bowei after all

Truemourne

May 7, 2019

Lily won the voting with 70 votes also it's insane that we really had 44 trolls that managed to get jessica to 2nd place

View attachment 1284504
looks like the headmistress of the tower caught lily having romantic feelings for ethan as punishment lily has to worship the headmistresse's nylon feet in front of ethan or something like that idk i just like foot fetish lezdom

and yes the human anatomy of lily is purposely weird i tried to recreate bowei after all
Good fanart but a dominant Lily would've been better tbh

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018

View attachment 1284504

Weird anatomy and non-dominant Lily...

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i expected people to say this
but i like lezdom and considering lily is the only female that tried to fight the tower this fits i made up a story inside my head and tried to draw the CG for it. also it's a shoutout to all the fellow lesbians playin this game and quite frankly i can draw whatever i want lmao
but fine next poll i'll let the community choose the content as long it's not about jessica

Weird anatomy and non-dominant Lily...
weird anatomy is a staple in boweis art doing anything to show off soles

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020

View attachment 1284504

Mixed feelingssss.. haha I actually really like the art but non-dominant Lily is just wrooooong in my head..

Reactions: Truemourne
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes