RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
people dont care about warrior guild
also most people here like fat ugly girls with bad haircuts not grandmas like megan so less people will defend megan
Yeah seems I am the expection. I came here for Lily and only Lily, got after deciding to do Karencontent interested in Rose and now would like to see what is up with Kaori if she is a Venus Mantrap or if it is towermadness.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Listen listen people! What if Koda comes up and says, "sorry folks we delayed too much and as a repentance we are happy to announce that tomorrow we are releasing both F7 and F8 in the new version." Nah? Sorry, I forgot to took my pills again.
And after that, he'd follow up with: "And now that we have that out of the way, I will be fully focusing on Level: 0, and I'll definitely be able to release it at the beginning of July."

• Haha
Reactions: nicknicola

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
My dudes just go spend your guud summer holiday, dont waste a beautiful summer waiting for a hgame. Go find happiness. Be free my friend. Boda is monkey
I love you my mans
Perhaps the real tower has been our own houses? Maybe the real F7 is our favorite hangout spot and it's "Kaori" is the gf we could meet along the way? Or maybe I'm thinking to much into things.

To be honest, there's a dumb solution to that floor problem. Either Bo goes the public shaming way and makes Ethan skips floor 7 in his ascension with a "WIP" dialogue box. Or, they could simply switch the floors in universe, meaning that what would be production f8 would be final f7 and vice-versa. I don't even think there would be dialogues to change or anything, it would just be a dumb fix to easily implement.
This is definitely a 200 iq comment right here. This is the simplest and most likely solution to the floor issue. Feel free to feel euphoric Mr. Fedora guy because you have earned it :)

I don't think he deserves this
It's not about what he deserves, it's about setting Kaori free.

Yeah seems I am the expection. I came here for Lily and only Lily, got after deciding to do Karencontent interested in Rose and now would like to see what is up with Kaori if she is a Venumantrap or if it is towermadness.
What do you mean by "Venumantrap" and "Towermadness" I looked up the latter and just saw an IOS tower defense game.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Everybody is talking about how much Bo is streaming but nobody is posting new cg's for 8F...Me sad.
I personally think this is incorrect when it comes to streaming. I also believe that if the material shown there ended up being leaked they would stop making them o_O

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What do you mean by "Venumantrap" and "Towermadness" I looked up the latter and just saw an IOS tower defense game.
In the preview videos it whas seen that she and Ethan are traped on the floor together and that he get dreams that she is actually an evil warden like the rest while awake she is behaving more nicely. Now the question is, are those dreams just towermadness where Ethan slowly get Stockholmsyndrom or if this is actually an elaborated mind breaking of her and she is in reality a .
Here is my previous post where all the Kaoripreviews where collected
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1227#post-5519253

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 15, 2020
I think people are still a little too optimistic about what will happen next month. Whenever cg's or previews are released, you can be sure that is ALL they have done. The impression created it that there are a bunch of assets completed behind the scenes but after lurking on this forum for about a year, and watching Boda's omnipresent delay cycle, i'm skeptical. We've seen about 3-4 cg's for Level 0 so far, I don't believe there are another 15 cg's completed on their computers. I genuinely hope i'm wrong but I have a strong feeling work on floor 7 began in May, no work other than cg's/level design are done for floor 8 (which will end up getting released in Feb 2022 or some shit)

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I think people are still a little too optimistic about what will happen next month. Whenever cg's or previews are released, you can be sure that is ALL they have done. The impression created it that there are a bunch of assets completed behind the scenes but after lurking on this forum for about a year, and watching Boda's omnipresent delay cycle, i'm skeptical. We've seen about 3-4 cg's for Level 0 so far, I don't believe there are another 15 cg's completed on their computers. I genuinely hope i'm wrong but I have a strong feeling work on floor 7 began in May, no work other than cg's/level design are done for floor 8 (which will end up getting released in Feb 2022 or some shit)
Based on what I’ve seen on at least Bo’s work on floor 8, is that he’s very close to being done. I’m actually more optimistic that it’ll be released early next month since he’s not giving it to Koda after.

Koda on the other hand, seems to be only showing early stuff for floor 7. So I have no idea how far he is along in it. He believes he shouldn’t show late stuff because of spoilers, even though Bo was showing the 4 endings for Iris.

Im still telling myself that neither will release in July, because I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
Listen boys, if we give koda hate he will just get unmotivated, lets give him some love for the game he and bo wei made for us and made us spend hundred of hours on the game and below the goddesses feet. I am not saying we should forgive him delaying the game 2 years but lets spread some love!

erixdor

Mar 14, 2021
Listen boys, if we give koda hate he will just get unmotivated, lets give him some love for the game he and bo wei made for us and made us spend hundred of hours on the game and below the goddesses feet. I am not saying we should forgive him delaying the game 2 years but lets spread some love!
I will kindly and firmly redirect you to the discord where the enabling Boda echo chamber is. Koda needs to be fired, not praised.

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
I will kindly and firmly redirect you to the discord where the enabling Boda echo chamber is. Koda needs to be fired, not praised.
Ye definetly bo will find someone better than the guy who has been working on the game for 3 years, i dont like koda too but what can we do, crying isnt helping, its just making the situation worse, so lets keep our chin ups even if it takes another year for f7 :D

Reactions: Becarefull

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Ye definetly bo will find someone better than the guy who has been working on the game for 3 years, i dont like koda too but what can we do, crying isnt helping, its just making the situation worse, so lets keep our chin ups even if it takes another year for f7 :D
trolling a forum that is dominated by koda haters isn't gonna help either.

Nov 15, 2020
Based on what I’ve seen on at least Bo’s work on floor 8, is that he’s very close to being done. I’m actually more optimistic that it’ll be released early next month since he’s not giving it to Koda after.

Koda on the other hand, seems to be only showing early stuff for floor 7. So I have no idea how far he is along in it. He believes he shouldn’t show late stuff because of spoilers, even though Bo was showing the 4 endings for Iris.

Im still telling myself that neither will release in July, because I’d rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
Yeah same and i'm glad to hear floor 8 is being finalized but I imagine after Bo is done he hands his work to Koda to finish scripting/animating etc (I could be wrong). After I wrote my comment I did go back and watch the 10min leak video that showed Ethan peeping on Kaori whilst she was bathing. Thing is, I think those scenes were done in Spring of 2020 and I have a feeling Koda got demotivated or lost interest and then started work on Level 0 and Claus part 2. That's my worry, that Koda will string people along till late August then announce he's working on Armpit Arena in October.

Reactions: vondlan

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Less motivated than he already is? It seems impossible to me...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes