RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
to be fair those screenshots had nothing to do with the game or its progress it was the dev making a joke about a user on here I mean It was pics of some gross feet and bo tellin the guy to suck em. I normally agree with the mods being way too strict but in this case It was justified
Yeah, but I think it should fall into offtopic category, not advertising. :rolleyes:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
to be fair those screenshots had nothing to do with the game or its progress it was the dev making a joke about a user on here I mean It was pics of some gross feet and bo tellin the guy to suck em. I normally agree with the mods being way too strict but in this case It was justified
Are those two It made with a capital I to make your point stronger?

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
lads I come before you to say I'm not nutting until we get swan/crow part 3 I'm saving all my cum for mistress crow
You're going to have superpowers by the time the sisters show themselves once more. I'd recommend reducing it to "any ToT update" instead as ToT's future hasn't been looking this bright in 3 years, and you might actually get the chance to see your efforts pay off.

8F and maybe 7F have an actual chance to show themselves relatively soon as Bo seems to have (finally) taken the development by the balls. He seems to have talked up Koda a bit also, which is why I included 7F as a maybe, but our little politician is too much of a wild card for me to feel confident.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
8F and maybe 7F have an actual chance to show themselves relatively soon as Bo seems to have (finally) taken the development by the balls. He seems to have talked up Koda a bit also, which is why I included 7F as a maybe, but our little politician is too much of a wild card for me to feel confident.
This is the main reason I do believe we're going to get F7 in the near future. Koda, while being terrible at judging his own progress and at sticking with one project at a time, does actually work on things whether people believe it or not. Bo forcing his hand by moving on to F8 seems to have been a kick in the pants for him. I still don't really believe we'll see it before F8, mostly because Bo is making good progress on it, but yeah I do think we'll get it soon.

The real question is whether or not Koda will ride the momentum of getting that shit done and get some of his other stuck projects done as well.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
it's now pretty clear that 8F will come out before 7F
so if we skippin floors how about just skipping straight to F95 with a pirate themed mistress
F100 can be rose and then ToT is finally over and boda can finally work on their true passion project: Hellfire

bad jokes aside
iwanttofuckkoda.PNG
here's a very important screenshot apparently bo wants to ''fuck'' koda

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
it's now pretty clear that 8F will come out before 7F
so if we skippin floors how about just skipping straight to F95 with a pirate themed mistress
F100 can be rose and then ToT is finally over and boda can finally work on their true passion project: Hellfire

bad jokes aside
View attachment 1258477
here's a very important screenshot apparently bo wants to ''fuck'' koda
If I get a floor, any floor, I am happy.. Also I would want swan/crow thing to get completed too.. Assume that was a side kick thing but it's well done, and would be nice with an ending.
How these work is a mystery to me, they have the talent to keep their patrons, they don't even need ToT, they have made a name out of themselves.. After ToT, just make a new big game with a real story and they are good to go.. To make a even cooler story than ToT can't be that hard! Or make a similar one, a reverse... where they go down.. Whatever :)

Randomer000

Apr 21, 2021
I don't mean to add to the endless string of inane questions and shit, but is there a facesitting scene featuring Karen at some point? I'm fairly sure that I've seen an image of it somewhere, so I'm not sure if I'm just being a dumbfuck (probably lol)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This is the main reason I do believe we're going to get F7 in the near future. Koda, while being terrible at judging his own progress and at sticking with one project at a time, does actually work on things whether people believe it or not. Bo forcing his hand by moving on to F8 seems to have been a kick in the pants for him. I still don't really believe we'll see it before F8, mostly because Bo is making good progress on it, but yeah I do think we'll get it soon.

The real question is whether or not Koda will ride the momentum of getting that shit done and get some of his other stuck projects done as well.
Your word in sloths ear.

Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Bild_2021-06-22_135017.png
omg guys its happening!
all you doubters and haters have been proven wrong!
7F will be delayed first

PS: apparently the timeline now is 8F > 7F > Level: 0 > Crow Part 3 > Hellfire
but shit changes all the time so I wouldn't be suprised if koda announces tomorrow that he is working on releasing Tiffanys Trap 2 and thus has to delay every other project once again

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes