RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i think u should get that 2 days of sleep son cause you tripin hard men
who gives u the right to tell people what to do like why do people like u always have to act like they're better than us
this was a simple fucking argument from a guy who doesn't even know what the fuck his talking about and everyone was going to ignore him and keep shiting on the devs but u couldn't stop this chance to get some attention now could u
and u just start bitching about lily in the end like its funny HELL NO bitch
you want help search for it like a man and stop being an asshole
my mans really made an account just to post this lmao

Reactions: Valhalla1990

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i can go into a pizzeria and suggest they add chicken
let's go to a lawyer and suggest him to switch careers and do a open heart surgery lmao

if you want chicken go to KFC it's not on the dev to cater to your special needs they wanna hit that niche for the people that been following them for exactly the content they've been doin for years now your suggestion is absolute pointless and entitled
you giving me major karen vibes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
let's go to a lawyer and suggest him to switch careers and do a open heart surgery lmao

if you want chicken go to KFC it's not on the dev to cater to your special needs they wanna hit that niche for the people that been following them for exactly the content they've been doin for years now your suggestion is absolute pointless and entitled
you giving me major karen vibes
dude im just a simple man whos suggesting something for a game i like? theres literally nothing wrong with me doing that. and no kfc doesnt have chicken pizza, but only normal chicken. i suggested CHICKEN PIZZA which in this means "tower of trample SEX". Amazon girl did it and it didnt ruin the game at all! so why are you complaining? you havent made a single counter argument and now ur saying im not even allowed to suggest something in an open thread? Sheeshhh and im the one with the karen vibes.

"let's go to a lawyer and suggest him to switch careers and do a open heart surgery lmao" u lost or sum? he literally did a sex scene before have you even played the game? talk about being a karen! this guys in his own fantasy realm

"it's not on the dev to cater to your special needs" bro the dev literally says he wants more people to try his game on his patreon so this is a really good way of doing so, and its not special at all. everyone knows what sex is and theres for sure more people into it. and it wont ruin the game if implemented right as proved by the amazon girl once again.

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
dude im just a simple man whos suggesting something for a game i like? theres literally nothing wrong with me doing that. and no kfc doesnt have chicken pizza, but only normal chicken. i suggested CHICKEN PIZZA which in this means "tower of trample SEX". Amazon girl did it and it didnt ruin the game at all! so why are you complaining? you havent made a single counter argument and now ur saying im not even allowed to suggest something in an open thread? Sheeshhh and im the one with the karen vibes.

"let's go to a lawyer and suggest him to switch careers and do a open heart surgery lmao" u lost or sum? he literally did a sex scene before have you even played the game? talk about being a karen! this guys in his own fantasy realm

"it's not on the dev to cater to your special needs" bro the dev literally says he wants more people to try his game on his patreon so this is a really good way of doing so, and its not special at all. everyone knows what sex is and theres for sure more people into it. and it wont ruin the game if implemented right as proved by the amazon girl once again.

nah what you doin is you going to a pizzeria and order a whole differen thing, im not into piss but it is something that's core to the game since day 1 and it falls under the femdom umbrella and even after other users have pointed out to you that bo is not willing to draw sex again you persist even kinkshaming the people that might be into piss you went into the pizzeria called pizzas trash ''do chicken instead'' and now youre back paddling with ''chicken pizza'' calling something trash and suggesting them to do a whole differen thing isn't a suggestion it's just plain hatin. theres plenty of sex games around here let ToT be ToT the majority of the playerbase who are patreon backers and pirates alike agree that sex is missplaced I mean khulan has all the sexscenes and BJs yet shes one of the most unpopular characters that should tell you something about the playerbase, bo wants new players that fit that playerbase and not the people with vanilla fetishes otherwise he woudln't have done a game that includes stuff most people would find gross (scat, piss, armpits, farting) and people should respect the playerbase and devs decision

not that anything of this matters because i know your suggestion is totally pointless as we have pointed out multiple times that sexscenes won't happen anymore by bo's decision

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
nah what you doin is you going to a pizzeria and order a whole differen thing, im not into piss but it is something that's core to the game since day 1 and it falls under the femdom umbrella and even after other users have pointed out to you that bo is not willing to draw sex again you persist even kinkshaming the people that might be into piss you went into the pizzeria called pizzas trash ''do chicken instead'' and now youre back paddling with ''chicken pizza'' calling something trash and suggesting them to do a whole differen thing isn't a suggestion it's just plain hatin. theres plenty of sex games around here let ToT be ToT the majority of the playerbase who are patreon backers and pirates alike agree that sex is missplaced I mean khulan has all the sexscenes and BJs yet shes one of the most unpopular characters that should tell you something about the playerbase, bo wants new players that fit that playerbase and not the people with vanilla fetishes otherwise he woudln't have done a game that includes stuff most people would find gross (scat, piss, armpits, farting) and people should respect the playerbase and devs decision

not that anything of this matters because i know your suggestion is totally pointless as we have pointed out multiple times that sexscenes won't happen anymore by bo's decision
Big fax on a stack. :cool:

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
i think u should get that 2 days of sleep son cause you tripin hard men
who gives u the right to tell people what to do like why do people like u always have to act like they're better than us
this was a simple fucking argument from a guy who doesn't even know what the fuck his talking about and everyone was going to ignore him and keep shiting on the devs but u couldn't stop this chance to get some attention now could u
and u just start bitching about lily in the end like its funny HELL NO bitch
you want help search for it like a man and stop being an asshole
first sorry if I offended you
second, what did say to make u mad that much bro lamo like I mean I was expecting to be seen as a douchebag or maybe a comeback or something but setting up a new account is a whole new level. I wasn't ready for it lol

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
i can go into a pizzeria and suggest they add chicken which most people like more instead of piss pizza. am i not allowed to suggest? i know this game and its tags, i know where im at ive already said that. im just quite simply saying my opinion which is they should add sex where it fits in, (Not remove fetishes, not spam sex on every mistress but rarely every now and then where it fits in) and definetly not replace sex with piss. jessicas final scene reward thingy was supposed to be some sort of sex (i think she teased with anal) but it got replaced with piss. and btw yugata, there is already sex with the amazon woman, and it doesnt ruin the game at all. so this argument is pointless

honestly if theres someone who actually has piss fetish i geniunely want to understand you

bro what are u on if i liked it i wouldnt be here wasting my time and instead beat my dick and drink my piss and probably die because of that but yeah. stop trolling

and to explain that very very simple 1+1 kindergarten example: news reporters always keep bringing up harsh topics varying from wars to murder, and according to your very very big brain logic, they keep bringing it up so that means news reporters obviously like wars and murder!

ayo thats deep and all.. i guess theres more than a 50% chance for critics to actually be hypocrites! wow amazing statement backed by absolutely nothing.
I mean a lot of people are interested in murderers, crime, and war, so I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a freaky news reporter that would be into that kinda stuff.

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
I had asked Bo about this. Then he called me milkboy and said it's not femdom enough for him, he said he is into more hardcore femdom.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anything new about Lily or F7?
Edit: Turned out there are none.
Anyway about the Food discussion, you guys where actually never in Vienna.
There you can for example go into a chinese restaurant and order a Wiener Schnitzel.

Last edited:
Reactions: YugataKisu

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Anything new about Lily or F7?
Edit: Turned out there are none.
Anyway about the Food discussion, you guys where actually never in Vienna.
There you can for example go into a chinese restaurant and order a Wiener Schnitzel.
...maybe the winged hussars made a mistake should let the kebabs have vienna

in other news
junay.PNG
for the few people that still thought F7 might come out before F8 in June that should be the final nail in the coffin
F7 ETA is ''whenever koda has it ready'' so basically in 4 years we finally get kaori

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020

im not ordering shit(2x), im simply suggesting as ive stated multiple times. this bold thingy should make it easier for your thick head to read: the world is not your anime and ur not the main character of anything, u cant just make shit up and think everything revolves around ur fantasy where u get to decide what the fuck i said. keep up with the facts. i dont hate this game because why the fuck else would i be here wasting my time, i simply suggested they add more sex scenes because its something i feel like should be added into this game that i like. and now im starting to hate you not the game cause u keep putting shit in my mouth in order to win an argument instead of actually saying whats true. i swear your brain works at 1 fps god damn, you just interpret everything however the fuck u want. actually take a moment to think and read through what u and i said instead of carelessly spew shit and piss out of ur dumb ass mouth. if i dont like one thing in a game and i suggest something to fix it its not hate its love lol

anyways, i dont buy his patreon or join his discord or sit here the entire day or got the nit picky information about everything he said. however in his patreon his bio is public and all so i can see it and it says "I need more people. I need more people to try my game." so with that i suggest and say my opinion on what they should add/fix in order to actually get more people to try the game and hopefully enjoy it. And in my experience jessica teasing u with sex then saying "no no u not worthy bitch drink my piss" as the final reward made it much more unmotivating especially since u dont have to do that floor at all and its just for the scenes. adding sex scenes doesnt ruin the game and opinions on khulan vary. heres ur proof of that, the very first result i get when i search tier list has this. 1624214987134.png 1624215012271.png
and wow jessica and 5 others are ranked under khulan! shes not that hated now is she? people have different opinions and i cant know everyones fucking opinion and all but that crap u said about her being one of the most unpopular characters i dont know if its true but it doesnt matter. it depends from person to person and for "normal vanilla people" such as myself strolling through the game having a few sex scenes scattered around where they fit doesnt ruin shit, if anything makes the game better as it gives us the audiance a better time beating our meat. if you want to drink piss u can do that as well! you could have both in one! i pretty much said what i needed to say ngl hopefully u stop spewing random shit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes