RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
yeah kinda but they still have to be worn by a hot girl fetishes are incomprehensible
Well of course they do. And yeah, literally anything can be a fetish. Heck, I would have never considered foot domination to be sexy before discovering the Bodaverse.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I just got the game, and whenever i try to start the game up, it says i need to download rpgvxace or something

You need the RTP. it's essentially a bunch of generic graphics and other files that are held in one location so you don't have to have several copies of the same files if you have multiple RPGMaker games.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

You need the RTP. it's essentially a bunch of generic graphics and other files that are held in one location so you don't have to have several copies of the same files if you have multiple RPGMaker games.
Yep, you don't have to worry about the RTP, it works fine.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
As someone with an extreme sweat fetish, I'm a fan of socks, sneakers, and barefeet before nylons just because it's typical workout wear. Hence why I've said prior they should release a sneaker and socks domme ;)
Ever had them in your face? They're like sandpaper. Socks are soft and warm.
Also, imma have to agree here. Soft, moist sweaty socks are so pleasant.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh, that's interesting, for me it has always kinda been there. Maybe not always sexualised but the fascination goes back to childhood memories.
Same here but with fighting.

As someone with an extreme sweat fetish, I'm a fan of socks, sneakers, and barefeet before nylons just because it's typical workout wear. Hence why I've said prior they should release a sneaker and socks domme ;)

Also, imma have to agree here. Soft, moist sweaty socks are so pleasant.
I could see that working with a runner girl. She could be the messenger of the wardens who runs through the tower to deliver parchment between floors. She could be wearing; a pair of worn sneakers, short running shorts with visable thong lines, and a very short crop top. Her first time meeting Ethan could be crashing into him while walking up the stairs (And landing with her sweaty boobs in his face) After that she could randomly appear and if she hits Ethan again he could challenge her to a fight.

Note: You could just go up and down the stairs again if you want to fight her on your terms.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Guys Koda won't release 7f this month, nor the next. This is just speculation but since Boda said there is the possibility for releasing 7f after 8f, they will probably do it. Koda is capable of delaying things for years, a few months more is nothing for him. If there is a possibility of delaying it even more, he will take it.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
...And the idiots will still think it's okay if he needs more time. And the same blind idiots will still say "for me two dollars is nothing" without realizing they're just promoting lazyness. Because let's face it, releasing one floor for an rpgmaker game should clearly take over 3 YEARS, right? :FacePalm:

oh right, mods don't like people talking about developers because it's not part of the game being developed (huh?) so not to be offtopic... anyone got a savefile where ethan starts his adventure against the first mistress? it's been so long that i can't even remember that part very well :rolleyes:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
...And the idiots will still think it's okay if he needs more time. And the same blind idiots will still say "for me two dollars is nothing" without realizing they're just promoting lazyness. Because let's face it, releasing one floor for an rpgmaker game should clearly take over 3 YEARS, right? :FacePalm:

oh right, mods don't like people talking about developers because it's not part of the game being developed (huh?) so not to be offtopic... anyone got a savefile where ethan starts his adventure against the first mistress? it's been so long that i can't even remember that part very well :rolleyes:
we all agree but at this point this thread is just going in circles

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes