RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so i've had this minor annoyance with the game ever since i first started it and thats the amount of characters you can use for your player name is to little for me (i like using my real name for games like these sadly my name is 8 characters long) does anyone know if i can manually change the amount of characters for my name ?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
so i've had this minor annoyance with the game ever since i first started it and thats the amount of characters you can use for your player name is to little for me (i like using my real name for games like these sadly my name is 8 characters long) does anyone know if i can manually change the amount of characters for my name ?
Try using a save editor and change the MC's name.

So when you approach the priestess lady after wearing Scarlett's puppy suit, she says she will make you HER doggy if you get changed, but then when you change she returns to her normal dialogue. Is there a sidequest for her? I did the 4 cutscenes in the dark room but it seems they have no ending...
Some of the church scenes require you to pick certain dialogue options. Use the walkthrough in the OP.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I think?
My bad, I should have specified. It was another Bo-Wei game where basically you start as some big time officer or something like that, and then you hunt down different girls. One of the girls ended up killing your friend or something like that and the final fight was a red-haired girl.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
My bad, I should have specified. It was another Bo-Wei game where basically you start as some big time officer or something like that, and then you hunt down different girls. One of the girls ended up killing your friend or something like that and the final fight was a red-haired girl.
Yeah I have the game on my pc. I can upload it for you, but not until tomorrow. Its file name is like, mixed fight 01 or something like that I think.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The thing about Lily is she is from one of Bo's oldest games that he kinds hates, so I think he has some leftover resentment toward her. Plus he is into milfs and Lily isn't one. I'm just having an old man yelling at a cloud moment with the whole Lily thing.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The thing about Lily is she is from one of Bo's oldest games that he kinds hates, so I think he has some leftover resentment toward her. Plus he is into milfs and Lily isn't one. I'm just having an old man yelling at a cloud moment with the whole Lily thing.
How many games did that guy make before ToT?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So I kept surrendering to Lady Cobra until I got the scene where she gets to Level 2 and I basically become her shoe. Is there another scene from losing to her? or is it just a waste of levels now?

EDIT: The walkthrough didn't help.
Shoe scene signifies the end of content for that route. Any extra stat surrendering yields no new content. Just remember if you wanna farm S cobra for ancient coins, dont buy back your stats.

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
3, or 4 if you can't the unbeatable one on his old DeviantArt account. The project with Ada and Vanessa(I think that's her name), the one where you're a cop(which I also have on my PC), and the Getting Stepped On Again game.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Thinking back to his older games, I quite liked his older characters. I'd love to see Ada and Vanessa make a comeback in TOT. They are his first two characters to be put in a game. I think some of you Lily fans might actually like Ada and the enforcer girl in the cop game. (I can't remember her name, but she's the black one (I don't mean for that to sound racist, I just can't remember her name)). I saw talk of Theresa earlier in the forum, she'd be cool to see, and I'd love a re-imagining of the final boss of his cop game. That was actually really fun to play, now that I think about it.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
3, or 4 if you can't the unbeatable one on his old DeviantArt account. The project with Ada and Vanessa(I think that's her name), the one where you're a cop(which I also have on my PC), and the Getting Stepped On Again game.
Can you link those? I only have the cop and the ada - vanessa games :D

Reactions: DarkMatter

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Guys my pc got bust . I had to buy a new one. Can someone please post a save file with Eliza expansion and all of Cobra content completed? I don't wanna do all the expansion again.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Guys my pc got bust . I had to buy a new one. Can someone please post a save file with Eliza expansion and all of Cobra content completed? I don't wanna do all the expansion again.
I posted 3 for the current version, all at 3 diffrent points.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I posted 3 for the current version, all at 3 diffrent points.
At what page? And do they have Eliza Expansion and Cobra content complete? I can replay the story with save edit but I simply don't wanna do all the expansion stuff again.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Here's the unbeatable DeviantArt game(Bo Wei has said that it's meant to be unbeatable) :
I believe Bahamut's posting a link of Getting Stepped on Again tomorrow, be on the look out for that.
Here's the first Bo Wei game for those of you who want to see how he's improved:
The red-head's name is Maggie, not Vanessa. I believe Vanessa is the name of the girl I was speaking of before.
And there's already a link of the cop game on this page or 1-2 pages back

Reactions: MI6

Pic

May 13, 2017
As far as I know there are 5 games:
1)The flash game with godmother (very frustrating imo, think it was bo's first project)
2)The one with Lily's prototype (japanese semi-translated)
3)The one with 2 female warrior and a sort of arena (first time we can see Ada, one of bo's best old character)
4)The one in which you have to fight female criminal organization (this one have very good characters, you have to replay in order to see them all. In this one we can see the return of Ada, First time bo used the same character twice and I hope he will use it again :))
5)Last but not least, Being stepped Again that provides two of best character bo ever created similar to ToT's ones

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes