RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
To those of you with all of Bo Wei's games: you could create a thread with the complete collection, but I belive you need to ask an uploader.

Reactions: LeonOne994

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
At what page? And do they have Eliza Expansion and Cobra content complete? I can replay the story with save edit but I simply don't wanna do all the expansion stuff again.
Check pages 70sish? if you cant find it ill post when i get home

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Hey, sorry if anyone already posted a save like that but can anyone send (or quote if there already is one) a save before any Cobra content being done ? I just wanna replay the three dream scenes... For work off course.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
As far as I know there are 5 games:
1)The flash game with godmother (very frustrating imo, think it was bo's first project)
2)The one with Lily's prototype (japanese semi-translated)
3)The one with 2 female warrior and a sort of arena (first time we can see Ada, one of bo's best old character)
4)The one in which you have to fight female criminal organization (this one have very good characters, you have to replay in order to see them all. In this one we can see the return of Ada, First time bo used the same character twice and I hope he will use it again :))
5)Last but not least, Being stepped Again that provides two of best character bo ever created similar to ToT's ones
There are characters from Bo's older games that would be awesome in ToT :D I don't know all of the names but the mage that sells you potions would be wicked and so would that paladin like warrior that removes her armor :D
EDIT: Yeah, it's ada, the one who removes her armor :D She is great :D

Reactions: urien2005

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
@Pic has the entire list to the best of my knowledge.
@TopBlade @LeonOne994 @DarkMatter (since you asked for one of these)

(Awesoooome)
(Pic)
(Awesoooome)
(windyhome1)

I just consolidated all the links from this thread, so credit goes to those who linked them in the first place.
Is the lily prototype not fully translated?

Reactions: Bonger12345

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Here it is the link to alice's game (Lily's prototype)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is Alice beatable? i've been at it for about an hour now and didn't manage to, also there's a skill called "Alice's foot slave" that show up in the fighting menu only if you sniff her shoes 3 times, but somehow it's unusable, how do i trigger it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes