RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What game is Rachel from? Is it good?
Being Stepped on Again. It's got nothing on ToT, but it's pretty good for what it is. It's only two fights long. Theresa has some interesting mechanics built into her and you might get a fap or two out of it. Maybe an hour of gampley all told.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Being Stepped on Again. It's got nothing on ToT, but it's pretty good for what it is. It's only two fights long. Theresa has some interesting mechanics built into her and you might get a fap or two out of it. Maybe an hour of gampley all told.
Is it linked here somehwere? Do you have it?

Aug 19, 2018
is Alice beatable? i've been at it for about an hour now and didn't manage to, also there's a skill called "Alice's foot slave" that show up in the fighting menu only if you sniff her shoes 3 times, but somehow it's unusable, how do i trigger it?
When you go in Alice's shop, keep interacting with her shoes in the bottom right corner. :)

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Well, Rocky had faith and believed in himself, then beat Apollo in Rocky 2. So if I have faith and believe, I should win this bet :D.

Kal_El_sux

Jun 27, 2018
this is the first update since i started playing TOT and i gotta be honest , it's kinda disheartening to see it keep getting delayed, even though i know it's going to be worth it.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Oh it doesn't matter who wins, its all in good fun. As long as it's not zazzaro.

I'll whooooooosh your face!!!!!
Take the L with pride little man... and you better hope the update doesn't drop the 9th, otherwise I'm getting oh so creative!

this is the first update since i started playing TOT and i gotta be honest , it's kinda disheartening to see it keep getting delayed, even though i know it's going to be worth it.
Oh you poor soul. Expect a single delay in every update, 2 if we are unlucky like this time around. On the bright side most of the time delays are there because they decided to add more stuff, and not lazying out... I hope. Besides when updates are around the corner this thread gets pretty ignorant, which is a good chance to spend of time with fellow masochists.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
is Alice beatable? i've been at it for about an hour now and didn't manage to, also there's a skill called "Alice's foot slave" that show up in the fighting menu only if you sniff her shoes 3 times, but somehow it's unusable, how do i trigger it?
Alice is beatable, at least once. Now I don't know why, but when I load the game from the save 1 that's already there if you get the game from the link posted here, I am a level 5 with 838 health and I've beaten her just by spamming normal attacks (got a crit though, so maybe you have to heal otherwise). If I start a new game though I am a level 1 with 562 health, and I have no idea how to get levels, so I suspect that the level 5 save happened with the health of a save editor.

Now if you do beat Alice then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also it's worth noting that save 2 is at the stage where the player has just beaten Alice once so you don't have to do it yourself, although it's not that hard at level 5.

Reactions: inthef95zone
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes