RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I'm starting to think I should stay away from the forums after a delay is announced. :':)'(
Getting disappointed is only natural for a normal human under in such situation.. When person\group of ppl is being intentionally lied about release dates normal ppl always have bad inner feeling(and as i understand it not the 1st time). Release dates are written on patreon in red colors 30-45 days update dead line... So in 10th of September there will be 2 month from last update =)))) Almost all (majority) of ppl here say 2 month delay is worth waiting (well i agree game is good no doubt about it) but the other side of the coin is devs cant be trusted on their words - that's what bugs me most. When u dont trust someone its a whooooole different story. That means u allow other ppl (devs in this case) manipulate u push back deadlines\break their obligations etc... Which (if u ask me ) is really a negative side of all this.... For example u have recived salary for your work which u MUST present on x day but u instead push it back on y days..... I think in real world u would be fired asap... No matter what happens on day X (even if nukes drop ) u MUST i repeat MUST be on time!!! Also i cant oversee here in forum some EXTRA HYPED members are very very happy about that their interests being stepped on =))))) Speaking of masochism ^^
PS learn to respect yourselves

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Getting disappointed is only natural for a normal human under in such situation.. When person\group of ppl is being intentionally lied about release dates normal ppl always have bad inner feeling(and as i understand it not the 1st time). Release dates are written on patreon in red colors 30-45 days update dead line... So in 10th of September there will be 2 month from last update =)))) Almost all (majority) of ppl here say 2 month delay is worth waiting (well i agree game is good no doubt about it) but the other side of the coin is devs cant be trusted on their words - that's what bugs me most. When u dont trust someone its a whooooole different story. That means u allow other ppl (devs in this case) manipulate u push back deadlines\break their obligations etc... Which (if u ask me ) is really a negative side of all this.... For example u have recived salary for your work which u MUST present on x day but u instead push it back on y days..... I think in real world u would be fired asap... No matter what happens on day X (even if nukes drop ) u MUST i repeat MUST be on time!!! Also i cant oversee here in forum some EXTRA HYPED members are very very happy about that their interests being stepped on =))))) Speaking of masochism ^^
PS learn to respect yourselves
I don't know, this seems like a bit of overreaction. It doesn't feel like Koda and Bo Wei are just getting lazy, when you undertake a project it's normal to not be able to think of how long everything will take and for there to be delays. And do you know what happens when you force someone to be on time? They take shortcuts and do mediocre work in order to meet the deadlines (you actually reminded me of ). And if I have to wait to get something at the top of its genre like MGQ was and unlike all the mass produced clones that followed, I'd say it's worth the tradeoff.

casqito1989

Jan 9, 2018
i don´t know if it's an overreaction, but anyone knows if they are alive at least?
from 30 to 45 days update to 2 months without live signals.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
^ What hvarbo said. I do respect myself, but I also respect the reality of game development. "Real world" game devs pad out their release windows or only announce release dates when they're very far into development. ToT devs conscientiously choose to be open with us and try their best to minimize release windows.

@casqito1989 They're still alive, and Koda's been communicating on Patreon and Discord. We've got 2 updates scheduled for September. Check earlier pages of this thread for more info.

Reactions: Mardion

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
give it sometime,few turns into "sorry guys,ran into a few issues with codes,my watermelon fell over,i spilled coffee on my cat,gonna be a little longer,i love you all" calling it.
LOL well the good thing about this forum is funny guys like mrFrosty =))) Thank man nice joke i laughed really ^^(it is even better when u imagine this lines are spoken with thin funny voice)
I would only add few words to your line "Love you all,don't forget to send us money,the update is really close now.. ups no maybe its next month - if my left leg feels like it,asking stupid questions automaticly delays update for 10 days CY@. etc"

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
LOL well the good thing about this forum is funny guys like mrFrosty =))) Thank man nice joke i laughed really ^^(it is even better when u imagine this lines are spoken with thin funny voice)
I would only add few words to your line "Love you all,don't forget to send us money,the update is really close now.. ups no maybe its next month - if my left leg feels like it,asking stupid questions automaticly delays update for 10 days CY@. etc"
You really don't have to support it if you don't want to, and side from you I have not seen a single person outright mad about the delays, the content we get today compared to what we got 4 months ago is a class above. But if trolling and bashing on people who give us quality content is your thing, then by all means go ahead, the rest of us can go on enjoying this amazing game.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
You really don't have to support it if you don't want to, and side from you I have not seen a single person outright mad about the delays, the content we get today compared to what we got 4 months ago is a class above. But if trolling and bashing on people who give us quality content is your thing, then by all means go ahead, the rest of us can go on enjoying this amazing game.
Khem man let me get this clear. 1 Im not mad at all =)).2 Im just telling you how situation looks from the side. 3 Sure you will enjoy it - but only after a series of delays =)))))) 4.Update being pushed back(who would have guessed) from 7-to 10th well as i see it mrFrosty has all chances to win this ^^

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How do I join the Discord server?
Are you a Patreon? If not, you won't last long before the bot kicks you out, and you won't be able to see the chatrooms.
If you are (or want to become one) head on over to Bo Wei's patreon page (linked in the OP) to get an invite.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes