RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if koda is so great why don't you marry him
Ewww, easily one of the worst ideas for a waifu out there. Whatever we do, Koda must never get his hands on a Super Crown.

If someone could marry Koda, they could get into his computer and release 7F while he's not watching
Since California is a community property state, technically that would make ToT half hers, in a since making her the main mistress of the tower.

Big women need love to.
Agreed with loving the BBWs.

how do i get to kaori?
This:
Tot You don't.jpg

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Koda will release floor 7 when florida has a 100% vaccination rate for covid, influenza, tetanus, and HIV.
Then....MAYBE....Koda will CONSIDER releasing floor 7...in a month

.....but starting next month.....and like the 31st of that month....if the month only has 30 days the release will be pushed to next month, but not during the months of November through December because those are the holidays. Well maybe not till after Valentine's Day because he's got plans to have plans. Easter is right around the corner, so just after that. Then it's spring break so he'll be traveling. but around May the midterm elections start so he'll be stressed out about that so just after that. So unless July has some weird stuff going on he'll release it then .

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Okay, so after crafting a bunch of Potions, I was able to beat her for a second time, and that seems to have triggered her "I better take you seriously" dialogue... so turns out the key was to win not once, but twice...
Ah cool, glad you got it sorted

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Are there any more fangames out there besides Tower Escape with Lily? I have a feeling we won't be seeing F7 for a long time...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes