RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I guess my problem is how to get "broken" by Crow?? Give Ethan the lowering defiance potion and lose the fights to her but nothing changes. Is it the Servility/Mind eraser potion that are the only scenes with Crow?
If you mean where she says that this would be too easy? Well Ethan has a REALLY strong will. So unless you take the "easy" potion it takes a grind effort which could be comparable to the WoW achievment "Insane in the membrane" of loosing fights against Crow while she trains Ethan. So if it looks like you are doing something wrong and it not goes forward it is just that it takes so much to break Ethan despite as a player it is already clear, that you can not beat her.

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Bro what are you talking about? He was just talking to some discord member who was joking about the dev journal.
You are here hating when I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember this thread lol. If talking shit made them work the game would be completed by now. If you want to say this to him go and then do it on the discord man.
I have done it multiple times, he didn't care and will never care.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you mean where she says that this would be too easy? Well Ethan has a REALLY strong will. So unless you take the "easy" potion it takes a grind effort which could be comparable to the WoW achievment "Insane in the membrane" of loosing fights against Crow while she trains Ethan. So if it looks like you are doing something wrong and it not goes forward it is just that it takes so much to break Ethan despite as a player it is already clear, that you can not beat her.
Despite Ethan's masochism and foot weakness, he really is a good protag. Ngl, I could see Ethan inheriting the title of Sensei of the Eternal Fire Dojo in the ending.

I have done it multiple times, he didn't care and will never care.
I disagree, us lighting Boda's asses on fire did get Bo Wei to release F8 with or without Koda's input. Also, we are part way through F9 and closer then ever to an F7 release.

hentai420

Jan 2, 2020
Can someone help me with beating Karen to free the leader? Seems near impossible to free him. Even though I lost and the story progressed with someone Ethan knew and the gate to floor 7 was unlocked, I get a message saying that I should stay tuned.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone help me with beating Karen to free the leader? Seems near impossible to free him. Even though I lost and the story progressed with someone Ethan knew and the gate to floor 7 was unlocked, I get a message saying that I should stay tuned.
She gets stronger every turn, so get your defences up (grab blocks, insulation and maybe blue potions) and then attack her and her attack power will go back to normal, (she gets bored at non-stop defence) heal and repeat. And that should do it, good luck mate.

Reactions: hentai420

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, Floor 7 isn't done yet. You can do the Swan/Crow sidestory, the Jessica Clown Sidestory, the Ms. Claus Sidestory, or look through the backlog to the early standalone release of Floor 8. You've done floor 6, nothing is wrong.

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah, Floor 7 isn't done yet. You can do the Swan/Crow sidestory, the Jessica Clown Sidestory, the Ms. Claus Sidestory, or look through the backlog to the early standalone release of Floor 8. You've done floor 6, nothing is wrong.
can you mention all sidestories plz game name,or do u mean it is inside this game ?

Apr 22, 2020
How to beat Iris when first encountered?
Kind of like Karen: you need to figure out which of your defensive moves prevent her special moves form working (IIRC, when she puts her hands in the milk you need to Block, and when she shows her legs and armpits and stay in that position during your turn you need to Grab Block), and otherwise you just need to keep hitting her until she declares she had enough.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes