RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 31, 2020
He is working on f9 at the moment,plus today he added another girl to his pixiv fanbox game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this an extra for 7F? For a floor that has taken so long to finish, I believe Kaori isn't gonna be the only one on it? From her get-up and Koda's words on "NINJA FEET" it certainly looks that way. So Kaori is the leader of this kunoichi clan I guess. There can even be more and I'm not complaining but then again, we know when there's more it also means more time it'll take to ever see the light of day.

Dec 31, 2020
Yeah fanbox only.

View attachment 1415801

Cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most have believed for a very long time that 9F would prolly beat 7F to the finish line and if we do end up getting 9F before then so far it looks good. I love the scissor scene although I was expecting Karen to reappear on an even higher floor given her level. She seemed like she was but only the 2nd in command in the whole hierarchy.

If you mean the cg it's from a game bo is making for the cn ppl on his pixiv.
And for f7,in those 3 years we have never had much information so how knows.:)
Got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narak8813

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I cannot even beat the first girl. (I gave up after losing like 30 times...)
Is there a specific method?
I'm usually not into RPG game AT ALL !
I'm all about fighters, wrestling etc.
Thanks for any help.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hi! I've downloaded your alice plus and the translation doesnt seem to work to me, most of the text are still in chinese can u help me? Im playing on android with joiplay. Thanks!
I think so. I'll combine the patch and zip up an archive for you,hopefully that will work. I'll post it ASAP.

spiceky

Jul 22, 2019
Can someone share any tips on how to get 2 more endings? I've managed to get the good one, and the surrender one in the final fight. (where you surrender to her pit or something, lol)

Reactions: Illdoitlater

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
Can someone share any tips on how to get 2 more endings? I've managed to get the good one, and the surrender one in the final fight. (where you surrender to her pit or something, lol)
Load a save in the beginning when she is in her sauna, after meeting her, before she gets up go down below and throw all the logs in the fire, go through some dialogue, submit a few times, and you should unlock another ending.

Thats all I remember as of right now

Reactions: spiceky

spiceky

Jul 22, 2019
Load a save in the beginning when she is in her sauna, after meeting her, before she gets up go down below and throw all the logs in the fire, go through some dialogue, submit a few times, and you should unlock another ending.

Thanks mate, gonna try that rn, hehe.

spiceky

Jul 22, 2019

Do I have to surrender or lose manually?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes