RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
Have anyone unpacked version 8f for playing on Android with exe file? Can someone give me MEGA link to this version, please?

Jul 8, 2021
I know I say "lol fire koda xD" a lot buttttt BO has put out;

>hallow mansion
>hero under heel with a new girl added to it
>Heelfall
>an ENTIRE NEW FUCKING FLOOR
>Mrs. Claus part 2
>Prob some more shit I'm not even thinking about

All while koda has been doing F7. Honestly at this point F7 isn't even worth it. I want level 0 and I aint even kidding. F7 would need to be at least 12 hours in length and have a secret hidden girl in it as well for it to be worth this wait, we've also seen so many "OHHH TEASER TIME!!!!" CG's over the past 3 years I don't even think there could possibly be any left.

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
All while koda has been doing F7. Honestly at this point F7 isn't even worth it. I want level 0 and I aint even kidding. F7 would need to be at least 12 hours in length and have a secret hidden girl in it as well for it to be worth this wait, we've also seen so many "OHHH TEASER TIME!!!!" CG's over the past 3 years I don't even think there could possibly be any left.
I'm more excited for Level 0 too but I'm pretty sure 7F is supposed to be about the size of 3 different floors. I think there's still a lot we haven't seen.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I know I say "lol fire koda xD" a lot buttttt BO has put out;

>hallow mansion
>hero under heel with a new girl added to it
>Heelfall
>an ENTIRE NEW FUCKING FLOOR
>Mrs. Claus part 2
>Prob some more shit I'm not even thinking about

All while koda has been doing F7.
Wasn't koda also working on all of these? IIRC Bo can't speak English well enough , so I'm assuming any EN version = Koda had to go and translate it.

(I'm also waiting for level 0, btw. I mean, 5 ladies and a fresh game vs 1 new floor with 1 lady? Math says lvl0 > 7F)

Reactions: akuuuu4

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
So, um, how do you unlock Claus's bad ends? I've completed the maze and opened the presents, got the reindeer shroud, received all the kiss rewards, but I haven't received the heels. Did I miss something? Is it gone forever?

Tonmai136

Aug 28, 2021
Which link? 8F? I think there is a more up to date link in here somewhere.

She can be beaten, but all she has is some annoyed text. I haven't played in a while. Try not to get drained by her? I don't remember it being that difficult. When in doubt, save scum.

Here you go! It's also linked in my profile.
Thanks so much bro ! You're the life saver !

Reactions: bahamut2195

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Wasn't koda also working on all of these? IIRC Bo can't speak English well enough , so I'm assuming any EN version = Koda had to go and translate it.

(I'm also waiting for level 0, btw. I mean, 5 ladies and a fresh game vs 1 new floor with 1 lady? Math says lvl0 > 7F)
Bo has also published a reply on this thread. I think he speaks good English. However, Koda is a native speaker so he does a lot of works on language processing. However, since Bo always gives the original version in Chinese and Koda does not seem to be able to read them, I think most of the translation was done by google rather than Koda. What Koda did should be something like making the expressions more proper, encrypt the game, and adding something according to his own idea.

Basically, I agree that Bo has done much more things than Koda.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Guys i absolutely love level zero the girls all being voiced by david duchovney was a bit of a odd choice but i think it works out in the end there is also the 3 wonderful bbw mistressess i just have to say that i enjoy a full woman

Apr 29, 2020
I checked, he said that he would still release floor 7 on September 30 even if it isn't 100% done, then he said that people twist what he said to make him look bad, if the later half about twisting his words are true, then there are people who are purposely lying to people to anger them for their amusement.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes