RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How do i get to swan/crow?
Finish dealing with F6 Karen (win or lose, as long as you DON'T lose all save the monk challenges, that leads to a game over where Ethan gives up and becomes her next mindbroken slave) and the door right below the F7 locked gate will be unlocked, the Swan/Crow sidestory is in there.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Finish dealing with F6 Karen (win or lose, as long as you DON'T lose all save the monk challenges, that leads to a game over where Ethan gives up and becomes her next mindbroken slave) and the door right below the F7 locked gate will be unlocked, the Swan/Crow sidestory is in there.
Fighting Karen without the healing sword sounds insane.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Fighting Karen without the healing sword sounds insane.
All you have to do is survive. It it impossible to win currently, all you can do is try to survive her brutal attacks in her challenges.

Here is how to win her challenges.
1st step, get your defences up, insulation, grab block and maybe blue potions for defence, and try to keep those defences up.

2nd step, after getting your defences up, attack her to reset her attack power, she increases her attack power every turn you defend yourself so attacking her will put her attack power to normal.

3rd step, heal if needed.

Final step, repeat the first 3 steps as necessary and you should be sorted.
The bonus hints are have good armor and make sure your attack and defence stats are up to snuff with lava and frost potions, all i can say now is good luck.

Reactions: onomado

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
I'm trying to rush to Lily but I have no idea how I'm supposed to beat lady cobra without farming like crazy, any advice? confirmation about farming would work too

Reactions: Syoto

Pracantious

Oct 26, 2020
I'm trying to rush to Lily but I have no idea how I'm supposed to beat lady cobra without farming like crazy, any advice? confirmation about farming would work too
Well, you have to grind a little but i can give you a little advice..
1.When her scrolls (or chants or whatever) turn blue, use grab block.
2. When she has more red coloured ones on the left side of the screen she uses water attacks so use hydroscreen and more red ones on the right side means a fire attack you can guard it but it does less damage even if you are low level.
3. When she has equal reds on both side she is going use a special attack so guard it as well.
Also, when she covers the things on one side just guard if the the one's on the opposite side are red and grab block if blue.
About attacking, u can attack anytime when she uses 2 blue ones one after other.
Damn, I really know my cobra. Good luck.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Well, you have to grind a little but i can give you a little advice..
1.When her scrolls (or chants or whatever) turn blue, use grab block.
2. When she has more red coloured ones on the left side of the screen she uses water attacks so use hydroscreen and more red ones on the right side means a fire attack you can guard it but it does less damage even if you are low level.
3. When she has equal reds on both side she is going use a special attack so guard it as well.
Also, when she covers the things on one side just guard if the the one's on the opposite side are red and grab block if blue.
About attacking, u can attack anytime when she uses 2 blue ones one after other.
Damn, I really know my cobra. Good luck.
yo, thank ya a bunch! I'll start farming for some gold equips and I'll try, but I have a couple of questions: does she heal often? and how about item play? should I prepare some to use in quantity during a fight, any specific ones that would help? also I'm level 9, almost 10 I think, what's the ideal level to fight her I wonder? thank you if you find the time to answer~

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
yo, thank ya a bunch! I'll start farming for some gold equips and I'll try, but I have a couple of questions: does she heal often? and how about item play? should I prepare some to use in quantity during a fight, any specific ones that would help? also I'm level 9, almost 10 I think, what's the ideal level to fight her I wonder? thank you if you find the time to answer~
She never uses items, and her abilities drain your health, stats and skills for herself, so keep up that grab block, you should grind till your at least 13, I started again a few months back and am level 16 on F6, you should definitely also farm materials for Lava & Frost potions for permanent boosts to your attack and defence, the potions stop working till you level up again and gives another boost when you use them, repeat every level up.

Final tidbit, if you want to unlock her EX battles, let her drain a couple of level and some stats, then beat her, after that she'll say that she's impressed and start using all the power she has stolen before she came to the tower.

Last edited:

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
She never uses items, and her abilities drain your health, stats and skills for herself, so keep up that grab block, you should grind till your at least 13, I started again a few months back and am level 16 on F6, you should definitely also farm materials for Lava & Frost potions for permanent boosts to your attack and defence, the potions stop working till you level up again and gives another boost when you use them, repeat every level up.

Final tidbit, if you want to unlock her EX battles, let her drain a couple of level and some stats, then beat her, after that she'll say that she's impressed and start using all the power she has stolen before she came to the tower.
oh, that's great, didn't know about the reusability of the potions, thought it was a single time thing, thank you man! I tried to beat level 3 Scarlet to get that volcano ash for the potion but I think I still need to level up some more, some grinding awaits I see xD, Lily must wait

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
oh, that's great, didn't know about the reusability of the potions, thought it was a single time thing, thank you man! I tried to beat level 3 Scarlet to get that volcano ash for the potion but I think I still need to level up some more, some grinding awaits I see xD, Lily must wait
You think level 3 of my beautiful goddess Scarlett is hard, try saying that on her EX battles, use the ice sword and water armor from f3 and level 3 Scarlett will be easy.

Here is some elemental advice, i put this together from my experiences with this game, fire beats wind, wind beats electric, electric beats water and water beats fire, even then it doesnae guarentee victory, and Cobra is a fire/water hybrid, called a poison type, though the poisons she uses are out of combat meant for enslaving the hearts and souls of her victims.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
You think level 3 of my beautiful goddess Scarlett is hard, try saying that on her EX battles, use the ice sword and water armor from f3 and level 3 Scarlett will be easy.

Here is some elemental advice, i put this together from my experiences with this game, fire beats wind, wind beats electric, electric beats water and water beats fire, even then it doesnae guarentee victory, and Cobra is a fire/water hybrid, called a poison type, though the poisons she uses are out of combat meant for enslaving the hearts and souls of her victims.
got it! though... how do I get the mats for the ice sword without beating level 3 Eliza? xD
I guess I'll have to beat them again in order after I manage to get that volcano ash, I remember Scarlet could give you one after you complete her training... should definitely start to farm a little

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
got it! though... how do I get the mats for the ice sword without beating level 3 Eliza? xD
I guess I'll have to beat them again in order after I manage to get that volcano ash, I remember Scarlet could give you one after you complete her training... should definitely start to farm a little
Just keep getting S ranks from level 3 battles to farm the good stuff, it's not a single piece reward, you get it with every S rank victory.

Use the thunder sword that is crafted on f4, (wind sword is crafted on f2) for the most damage against Eliza, or go for the full enslavement with her to get 1 crystal ice for either the armor or the sword. In short, YOU MUST GRIND!!!

Also maybe make multiple saves, one for each floor mistress, that way you can do the enslavement scene as many times as you want, though keep save slot 1 for full resistance against the mistresses enslavements.

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Just keep getting S ranks from level 3 battles to farm the good stuff, it's not a single piece reward, you get it with every S rank victory.

Use the thunder sword that is crafted on f4, (wind sword is crafted on f2) for the most damage against Eliza, or go for the full enslavement with her to get 1 crystal ice for either the armor or the sword. In short, YOU MUST GRIND!!!

Also maybe make multiple saves, one for each floor mistress, that way you can do the enslavement scene as many times as you want, though keep save slot 1 for full resistance against the mistresses enslavements.
wait, what do you mean with enslavement scene? I might be unaware of it
but anyway thank you buddy, I'll keep the advices in mind, I could come back for more questions tho xD

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
wait, what do you mean with enslavement scene? I might be unaware of it
but anyway thank you buddy, I'll keep the advices in mind, I could come back for more questions tho xD
Enslavement meaning Letting yourself be broken into their slave.

Like Scarlett, first you start playing the shoe challenge, then when she says fight me surrender to progress the enslavement path, keep playing the shoe challenge to continue your enslavement into her loyal puppy, though during the final part of that path, serve her as well as playing the shoe challenge.

Eliza's is tied to her punishing you in her back room if you try to escape her cell or sneak into it, let her catch you in one of the 4 sections and when your informed that you've become more pious talk to her and ask for storytime for her claiming you.

All the other mistresses has different domination paths, it's up to you to discover how to get them. A warning though Yvonne is a game over grade mistress, getting her enslavement paths will guarentee you a game over, Khulan is a 50/50 type, make the wrong choice's and Ethan either ends up dead and eaten or dismembered and kept as a braindead trophy strapped to her chest, who' constantly getting off on being shown off by her. Make the right choices and she'll let you live and let you continue, though she WILL OWN YOU!!!

Good luck in your efforts.

Reactions: Gamifexian
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes