RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Soratorukun

Apr 6, 2021
Enslavement meaning Letting yourself be broken into their slave.

Like Scarlett, first you start playing the shoe challenge, then when she says fight me surrender to progress the enslavement path, keep playing the shoe challenge to continue your enslavement into her loyal puppy, though during the final part of that path, serve her as well as playing the shoe challenge.

Eliza's is tied to her punishing you in her back room if you try to escape her cell or sneak into it, let her catch you in one of the 4 sections and when your informed that you've become more pious talk to her and ask for storytime for her claiming you.

All the other mistresses has different domination paths, it's up to you to discover how to get them. A warning though Yvonne is a game over grade mistress, getting her enslavement paths will guarentee you a game over, Khulan is a 50/50 type, make the wrong choice's and Ethan either ends up dead and eaten or dismembered and kept as a braindead trophy strapped to her chest, who' constantly getting off on being shown off by her. Make the right choices and she'll let you live and let you continue, though she WILL OWN YOU!!!

Good luck in your efforts.
aah you meant that, then I got this, thank you! >>
can't get enough of Lily eheh

btw, now that I think about it, in the english version we got, how many floors are there? I remember seeing art of a lot of mistresses for this game but I'm on floor 5 out of 6 (I believe) and a lot are missing. is there something I missed?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Currently 6 floors and 12 mistresses, one of the mistresses only makes single appearence in Karens area when your taking on her challenges, one of them appears when you try to go downstairs from f6, that leads to a hidden floor of a mistress who is there to prevent anyone escaping, and the other 3 mistresses are extras on f6.

Mrs Clause directly below Karens door and Dr Swan and The Crow are in the area directly below the locked floor 7 gate. (Only availiable after you've dealt with Karens area)

Final advice, look back a page or 2 in this forum to find a guide to surviving Karen.

Last edited:

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Wow, is this the first dev journal that actually looks like one?

Koda said:
September 24-26
- Continued work on scene implementation (⛏⛏⛏ )
- Database cleanup so all new Weapons, Armors, Skills, States, and Animations are properly identified and won't conflict with Iris, SC3, 9F, etc. (also added placeholders for those indexes so I don't goof in the meantime).
- Completed testing for new weapons, skills, etc. Wasn't sure how smoothly this would go so I'm quite happy both that there were no major issues (learning to make jank skills from Lily's mini-expansion helped) and with the added depth and options I think the new stuff adds to the game. Balance might be scuffed but I can always tweak that after release.
- Added audio precache to avoid lag spikes during initial scenes/battles after loading a save

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock all of Jessica's room interactions and all the slave mirror choices?
I think it's based on what else you've seen in the game? So, for example, you have to have been put in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by Yvonne to get that to appear in one of the mirrors, same with the other mirrors, IIRC.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I think it's based on what else you've seen in the game? So, for example, you have to have been put in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by Yvonne to get that to appear in one of the mirrors, same with the other mirrors, IIRC.
So the puppy suit is the outlier, what about the room interactions, i've lost to her constantly and still cannae get them all.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So the puppy suit is the outlier, what about the room interactions, i've lost to her constantly and still cannae het them all.
I'm not sure. I believe I accessed them all but I can't recall doing anything special other than fighting/losing to Mistress Jessica in different ways. Did she give you her pantyhose that you can equip for the fight as your weapon?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm not sure. I believe I accessed them all but I can't recall doing anything special other than fighting/losing to Mistress Jessica in different ways. Did she give you her pantyhose that you can equip for the fight as your weapon?
Aye, ah well I guess i'll try losing different ways, ta for tryin to help mate

Jul 8, 2020
Man Koda really changed his organisation of work after floor 6. Makes sense though, keeps the game from mad clutter in the common events and scripts tab. I was trying to find Jessica's interactions and only just figured out it was saved as a plugin instead of as a script accessible through vx ace (unless you can and I'm just tripping).

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Man Koda really changed his organisation of work after floor 6. Makes sense though, keeps the game from mad clutter in the common events and scripts tab. I was trying to find Jessica's interactions and only just figured out it was saved as a plugin instead of as a script accessible through vx ace (unless you can and I'm just tripping).
It's sooo much better. Finding anything specific in the editor is a nightmare - being able to search the plugin directory for stuff is much easier and makes for better parallel development. Probably the most crucial change to his development flow in the last years. I was editing my ToT copy to be a bit more tuned to me and finding a specific Swan line was horrible and it ended up being in an obscure map event, one among a hundred on that map. Now just Ctrl-F. What a time to be alive.

EDIT: One issue I just remembered though; the just-in-time building of those plugin scripts makes it much harder to find exceptions that occurred in those scripts. Execution exceptions don't propagate properly so errors in those scripts always end up looking the same - basically it acts as though the script runner is the one with the exception, not the scripts it's running. The price of progress, really.

Last edited:

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
hey guys..its been a while..i cant even remember the last time i came here..so whats new?
It depends on when you left. 8F got released as a standalone game because Koda's still working on 7F. Bo is currently putting 9F together and there was also some side games. Oh, and Level 0 never got released despite looking like the most promising side game Bo has ever made.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Wow, is this the first dev journal that actually looks like one?
If a dev journal is to be:
" - I'm working on 7F a few more tweaks and it should be out soon, maybe
- I've added some stuff to 8F, I'm finishing that and I'm working on finishing 8F.
Day 2:
- I'm working on 7F some more tweaks and it should be out about soon, maybe
- I've added a few things to 8F, I'm finishing that and I'm working on finishing 8F.
Day 3:
- I'm working on 7F some more tweaks and it should be out about soon, maybe
- I've added a few things to 8F, I'm finishing that and I'm working on finishing 8F.
..."
Then yes, it looks like an actual dev journal.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
It depends on when you left. 8F got released as a standalone game because Koda's still working on 7F. Bo is currently putting 9F together and there was also some side games. Oh, and Level 0 never got released despite looking like the most promising side game Bo has ever made.
8F finish first? i check my game version i guess i left around claus part II...level 0 iirc the one with demon/succubus or something cant remember fully..if that is Level 0 then its sad.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes