RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
lol, how can you make so many meaningless sh.t in dev journal instead of a simple word
"30-31th : One more delay."

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
the dev journal is the guy just repeating himself. after 1 month of writing that journal all the information we've been given so far is that koda is ''implementing scenes'' and ''a few more tweaks'' and that he is once again delaying 7F

maybe next month if we are lucky he'll hit us with a ''polishing a few scenes'' how exciting it is to follow this devs progress

• Haha
Reactions: ati1082 and XMHK

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
He didn't mention the stuff I made for him!? That's it, it's all a scam, Koda's a cheat, he stole my girl, Jessica is fat, all hail the antichrist
I sure wish Jessica was actually fat. She would be just that much hotter with a nice big round belly, a sexy double chin, and a much, much bigger ass too. Alas, she is merely chubby, which of course is also a very good thing :D Maybe she can put on a few pounds in an expansion, that would be amazing.

casey123

Jun 24, 2018
He didn't mention the stuff I made for him!? That's it, it's all a scam, Koda's a cheat, he stole my girl, Jessica is fat, all hail the antichrist
You seem to be joking, but honestly after your extended interactions with him did you expect him to mention anything other than "work on this/that scene"?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You seem to be joking, but honestly after your extended interactions with him did you expect him to mention anything other than "work on this/that scene"?
Yeah I'm just mucking around, Koda and I had talked about it and this is just me carrying on the same joke from DMs. I don't really care so much about the dev journals; he could do better but I also don't want him to become really absorbed in how he presents the work he's done because it's just baiting deception. On an unrelated note, I searched for "500" to get to this part of our DMs and another result was him talking in February last year about the 7F release so that's pretty oof.

1632958834031.png

Reactions: casey123
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes