RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lule135

Dec 15, 2020
how do i beat lvl 3 Khulan i have max gold armor and a gold sword and i still cant beat her

Last edited:

honda civic69

May 31, 2021
Downloaded the game from the mega link but a lot of files are missing
says gothic font couldn't be found so i downloaded it and now some BGMs are missing and even some graphic tiles
did i fk up somewhere or something i redownloaded it but the same errors still happens

Random07

May 7, 2017
does anyone know how to get the static orb to craft the conductor sword?
Beat Khulan level 3 at S rank to get the static orb.

Downloaded the game from the mega link but a lot of files are missing
says gothic font couldn't be found so i downloaded it and now some BGMs are missing and even some graphic tiles
did i fk up somewhere or something i redownloaded it but the same errors still happens
The problem is with your rpgmaker not the game files. Have you downloaded RPGMaker RTPs?
Got RPG Maker XP downloaded myself.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Guys I'm really curious what competitive games you're playing. I know Swan's sexy (on topic lmao).
league of kaori, for swans honor, rainbow six khulan, lady cobra legends, rose's civilization 6, lily company, dead by karen and crowstone

did i stay on topic or what?

edit: oh and valorant

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
league of kaori, for swans honor, rainbow six khulan, lady cobra legends, rose's civilization 6, lily company, dead by karen and crowstone

did i stay on topic or what?
A very distinguished gentleman, been playing Dead by Karen for a while. Development's a bit better than ToT's one.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes