RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Been a hot minute, I can guess the status of floor 7 by the previous comments, but what's going on with level 0 haven't heard anything in a while

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Been a hot minute, I can guess the status of floor 7 by the previous comments, but what's going on with level 0 haven't heard anything in a while
I think last word was Halloween, but that might be wishful thinking or from last year? We get more lists of 'when the next releases will be' and 'pushing off the next release' than actually released in game text total. It exists, its kicking around, but it's going to be when it wants to and no sooner.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wow can't believe it guys we actually hit 400 pages before f7, can you imagine if we hit 1000 pages? Nah that would be insane.
The question is not if we hit 1000 pages. The question is what will be finished first? Koda or everything else?

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
She never uses items, and her abilities drain your health, stats and skills for herself, so keep up that grab block, you should grind till your at least 13, I started again a few months back and am level 16 on F6, you should definitely also farm materials for Lava & Frost potions for permanent boosts to your attack and defence, the potions stop working till you level up again and gives another boost when you use them, repeat every level up.

Final tidbit, if you want to unlock her EX battles, let her drain a couple of level and some stats, then beat her, after that she'll say that she's impressed and start using all the power she has stolen before she came to the tower.
How do you get that cg on your profile pic?. I don't remember scarlet having this cg.

Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes