RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Dw guys during summer Koda promised that he would release whatever he had by the last of October no matter what.
I see no lies here, he did exactly as stated. Got a 404 when searching for "sh*t done so far" in Nov, and basically released the best he had, a Delay. He's been releasing all he has done so far ever since, as well.

Best to consider this an Unofficial Abandoned game, wait for some other game done (by mainly Bo Wei), and possibly somebody to mod the standalone beta versions (for SwanPt3 and F8) into the main game, maybe even some quick finish for the story, so that we can safely close the book on this game.

I'd rather be waitin' for Ms. goddamn Claus comin' over with presents for me IRL than this game ever releasing the next update.

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
I litteraly had time to finish my degree, have a whole career now and a kid before this game got an update. Damn
Damn, you just made me realise I began studying for my bachelor's degree before F7 got announced and managed to finish it before it got released. I guess that the scale of F7 can be compared to a dissertation thesis then considering how much time it's taking. Might aswell finish my master's degree before it gets released while I'm at it.

Reactions: XMHK and Holefiller

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
"Something else tight and squeezey"

Omg boiz finally he's giving us something we have all been asking for since day 1.

The no sexual content tag is really dead and buried now.

So happy Koda is appealing to those of us with hug fetishes I just can't believe he's putting something that sexual into the game.

Reactions: NicCag

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
didnt he allegedly send it to bowei some time ago? dunno all these "journals" and updates on progression all start blending into one another

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
didnt he allegedly send it to bowei some time ago? dunno all these "journals" and updates on progression all start blending into one another
Yes, he did say that he send it to Bo. But Koda is not stranger to lies so...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Should we start a "getting banned from Koda's Discord Server speedrun any%"? =)) (who knows we might be able to un-brainwash 1 or 2 users from ther)

• Haha
Reactions: PromiseSteele

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Should we start a "getting banned from Koda's Discord Server speedrun any%"? =)) (who knows we might be able to un-brainwash 1 or 2 users from ther)
That would involve giving them money, which they don't deserve at this point.

Reactions: XMHK

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It's an investition, one-time 2$ to perhaps stop some of the continuous subscriptions from ther =))

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The best course of action might be to change the game's status to "On-Hold" until an update actually comes out.
But onhold means they paused developing the game. But officially this game developed is not paused but at the speed of continental drift. Which means if Koda is playing Classic WoW he would be playing a paladin.

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
Guys, is there any way to fight Ves in the leaked debug version of swan/crow part 3? I see images in file but no way to fight her or turn her evil.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
But onhold means they paused developing the game. But officially this game developed is not paused but at the speed of continental drift. Which means if Koda is playing Classic WoW he would be playing a paladin.
There should be an "Unofficial/Practical Hiatus" tag, cuz ain't no way to consider 3 years of space between updates an ongoing update cycle for a game. Games are started and finished within that timeframe, Master's degrees are taken, Marriages happen, PANDEMIES START AND (sadly) CONTINUE....
(Hiatus to at least give the game the benefit of the doubt, maybe, at some point, an actual update cycle for the game would restart)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes