RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Great job man,what are you using to make those? There dope af
Thanks!
Not many programs actually, just photoshop for the image and the little thing on the bottom, then animated with Premiere.
I'm not good at that though, I'm planning on improving the animation a lot, these are tests :p

Jan 1, 2018
normally i wouldnt bother with a done season event but im making an exception here.
i know im getting my wishes high but i would love to see ms claus getting into a krampus mode if the fight gets special.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
The Karen sigs are wicked :D
Also cannot wait for the update :D
Well thank you man!
It truly makes me happy seeing you people enjoying them and even choosing them as signatures!
Can't wait to make more of them
Is there like a section where I can make a thread for requests? Like on where people request custom signatures, even tho that's a long shot lol
Sorry but I'm new to the forum

Reactions: LeonOne994

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
So, I've only played 1 ending on this version with Karen, with Rose and so on, but is there an ending in which Rose actually does something to you? I've done a bit of data mining, and found some pictures of her (Won't spoil anything, dw)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
so how do you update the game if you have an earlier version. like i worked really hard in the update before the 6th floor came out. i don't know if it can update though, can someone tell me if i can just paste my save from my version in the latest one?
You can, just copy the save files in the new folder.

So, I've only played 1 ending on this version with Karen, with Rose and so on, but is there an ending in which Rose actually does something to you? I've done a bit of data mining, and found some pictures of her (Won't spoil anything, dw)
Yes, there are 3 endings in total. Check out the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes