RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
You can, just copy the save files in the new folder.

Yes, there are 3 endings in total. Check out the walkthrough.
I actually did, but I don't remember reading what exactly happens? Especially with Rose, because I've seen pictures of her stomping you, I imagine that's one of the endings?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Well thank you man!
It truly makes me happy seeing you people enjoying them and even choosing them as signatures!
Can't wait to make more of them
Is there like a section where I can make a thread for requests? Like on where people request custom signatures, even tho that's a long shot lol
Sorry but I'm new to the forum
Just post them here maybe one of the mods can add it to the first post :D
But I think you should do all of the bosses now these are sick :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well thank you man!
It truly makes me happy seeing you people enjoying them and even choosing them as signatures!
Can't wait to make more of them
Is there like a section where I can make a thread for requests? Like on where people request custom signatures, even tho that's a long shot lol
Sorry but I'm new to the forum
Your best bet is to put all your fansigns into one post, then edit the post when you create a new one. That way, you can ask a mod or uploader to link to your post from the OP, and any time you create a new fansign via request, you can just update your post without further hassle. Other users can then request a fansign either by posting (unless a mod takes exception) or by PMing you.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes