RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Any new info on the update? Bo-Wei claimed it was mid-day but he is obviously in a different timezone.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Hopefully soon enough, if I remember correctly his "mid-day" was about now in our timezones, so maybe couple of hours?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so we're waiting for the first delay of the new year?:ROFLMAO:

not that it really matters if missus claus visits a bit off season mind you i reckon most of us will get right back in the holiday spirit :sneaky:

Reactions: bahamut2195
Nov 5, 2018
I applaud you :D
You are welcome. Feedback would also be appreciated on the stuff I have written because this is the first time I have taken the effort to do so. In the past I have only written kinky poems.

So we will get an update for ToT this week? This is awesome. I presume Santa Clausa will not stuff Ethan´s sock with a nice present. Ethan will be surprised that one of his body parts will get a nice stuffing instead.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
"i should be done in an hour but it might be longer than that to actually get it (compress / upload / download / etc.)" From koda 4 min ago on discord!

So we just wait i little bit for Miss Claus!

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Part of me is guessing what some of Mrs. Claus event will be like, this is from the idea I had that I discussed with them back in October. Bo seemed to like it and Koda too

It's out!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes