RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, that's the extended ending. You get it by saving all the monks.

In the walkthrough you can find it under floor 6 > main plot > endings.
Thank you, I'm happy about that. I actually saved all 3 monks being left with the last one, but I'm saving it for when they update the game, so I can still interact with Karen. Oh and just to make sure, I made the potion to cure one of the monks, I assume he will be healed by the time I free the last one, yes? Wouldn't wanna miss. Him lol

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you, I'm happy about that. I actually saved all 3 monks being left with the last one, but I'm saving it for when they update the game, so I can still interact with Karen. Oh and just to make sure, I made the potion to cure one of the monks, I assume he will be healed by the time I free the last one, yes? Wouldn't wanna miss. Him lol
Yes, Tyler will be saved once you defeat Karen and save Blake.

Reactions: thebeardedman

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You are welcome, but I don't get why you are waiting for an update. Karen leaves floor 6 for good once you are done with its story, she'll probably be met again on higher floors.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
You are welcome, but I don't get why you are waiting for an update. Karen leaves floor 6 for good once you are done with its story, she'll probably be met again on higher floors.
Yeah, that's the point, she will just leave, and I want to keep interacting with her :D

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
If anyone wants a more Feet-oriented Cobra signature, feel free to use mine :)
Image:

View attachment 211944 View attachment 212009 View attachment 212035 View attachment 212566 View attachment 212565

Code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow what a work,great job!

Reactions: thebeardedman
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes