RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Wow, that was fast. Anything I'm missing on the second stage? I noticed the pair of things change pattern every other try, and they're not in syncro, what did you try? Straight left when they are in syncro? The last one is too fast, and I always get caught before I can turn
how can i explain, i dont know. my english is not enough for that

I can't even get to the maze wtf? Lol
why you cant?

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Uhm, can you explain at least if you need them to be out of syncro? Sometimes they are not, and don't moe together, is that the timing?
you have to follow their movements, you have to keep up with them. (stage 2 last moe is realy hard, you should think fast)

you have to follow their movements, you have to keep up with them. (stage 2 last moe is realy hard, you should think fast)
at stage 3, you have waiting points. you should be reach them. i hope this helpful :)

Reactions: thebeardedman

zombieslave776

Nov 30, 2018
For the last stretch of the second one I just sprint straight up the left side without stopping when it's clear (You can hold shift to sprint if you didn't know). It's a little cheap but you can save when you're in the safe spot with the scarecrow so you don't have to repeat the earlier parts.

Fortunately, the third and last area is by far the easiest. In the first half you just need to run through while waiting in the safe spots. In the second half you need to look for the markings on the floor and walls to see the spots that are safe from the mistletoe.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
For the last stretch of the second one I just sprint straight up the left side without stopping when it's clear (You can hold shift to sprint if you didn't know). It's a little cheap but you can save when you're in the safe spot with the scarecrow so you don't have to repeat the earlier parts.

Fortunately, the third and last area is by far the easiest. In the first half you just need to run through while waiting in the safe spots. In the second half you need to look for the markings on the floor and walls to see the spots that are safe from the mistletoe.
Wait, wait, wait
YOU CAN SPRINT? OH MY GOD
THIS IS WHY I COULDN'T GO PAST THAT IN THE LAST FRAME.
I swear to god I was raging so much, Because I timed frame perfectly and couldn't make the last turn

I know there was something I was doing wrong, I didn't know you could sprint...
Now I got it the first time, and turns out to be easy. fml

Reactions: EchoofZen

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
For some reason, game crushes when I load the save that is in the 'corner' in the mistletoe area:
Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284: NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'length' for nil:NilClass

Anyone got a save after it? Kinda getting annoying.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Lol she looks and acts so much better than the real floor 6 boss.

#deletekaren

I wouldn't mind another update dedicated to Miss Claus.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
For some reason, game crushes when I load the save that is in the 'corner' in the mistletoe area:
Script 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 284: NoMethodError occured.
undefined method 'length' for nil:NilClass

Anyone got a save after it? Kinda getting annoying.
use this. its after maze

Reactions: EchoofZen
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes