RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I seriously hope she doesn't get cut out, I mean, yeah she will kind of be out of the place when it's not Christmas time, but it would be a waste deleting her
Yeah it could go either way. I think they plan on removing the Halloween stuff some day for instance. This was admittedly a larger, more interactive update though, so maybe they'll keep it tucked away in that corner of 6f as a kind of "secret" encounter. I kind of like that idea.

Reactions: thebeardedman

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah it could go either way. I think they plan on removing the Halloween stuff some day for instance. This was admittedly a larger, more interactive update though, so maybe they'll keep it tucked away in that corner of 6f as a kind of "secret" encounter. I kind of like that idea.
I totally agree, it would be a cool idea for sure.
Besides, is there anything in the Halloween thing aside the trick or treat thing?

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Would be cool if they made it a secret encounter, such as you have to accomplish a certain feat for it to activate. Such as if you get the good end for Karen you get the Santa encounter.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Would be cool if they made it a secret encounter, such as you have to accomplish a certain feat for it to activate. Such as if you get the good end for Karen you get the Santa encounter.
Yeah, a trigger for it would be a cool idea, at least eventually. It should stay open for now so people can try it, but I really dig the idea of hiding it behind some sort of activation mechanism in the future, even if the trigger itself is on an entirely different floor.

Maybe "good behavior" during some future content will earn you the Mrs. Claus room. It could become a bona fide secret level someday when we have all mostly forgotten about it in the future.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Out of curiosity what's your view on Yvonne?
I love her, but that ending made me hate her, I had to start the game over, and I feel bad because I would have loved a total submission to her

Reactions: Punk80954

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I need to see a video of someone completing the second stage of the minigame. It must be frame perfect I tried to up the performance of my pc and everything and still no luck. I have played and beaten rage games for fun and i have never come across something so seemingly impossible. I have tried over 100 times now i need help.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I need to see a video of someone completing the second stage of the minigame. It must be frame perfect I tried to up the performance of my pc and everything and still no luck. I have played and beaten rage games for fun and i have never come across something so seemingly impossible. I have tried over 100 times now i need help.
I know your pain, I tried to do it frame perfect, and there was just no way, then someone told me you can fucking sprint with shift. That was game changing, it's become a piece of cake

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I know your pain, I tried to do it frame perfect, and there was just no way, then someone told me you can fucking sprint with shift. That was game changing, it's become a piece of cake
I used cheat engine and just slowed the game down to half speed. 2nd part is the most difficult compared to 1 and 3.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I used cheat engine and just slowed the game down to half speed. 2nd part is the most difficult compared to 1 and 3.
You don't need to do that actually, just hold shift to sprint.
At first I liked it being that hard, when you had to time it it good, but then I timed perfectly and still couldn't perform the last frame, but yeah, my bad for not knowing about the shift existence in this game

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
At first I liked it being that hard, when you had to time it it good, but then I timed perfectly and still couldn't perform the last frame, but yeah, my bad for not knowing about the shift existence in this game
I still used sprint and the mistletoe was just impassable which is why I slowed the game down.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Ignore my last comment I didn't know about the sprint button. You are a god thanks so much!!!

Reactions: thebeardedman

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Ignore my last comment I didn't know about the sprint button. You are a god thanks so much!!!
I feel you man, you're welcome.
It was so stressful, I even was studying the pattern of those out of sync, thinking there was a way to trigger it on purpose because that was the way.
I should remember a quote next time "If something is way too twisted you're probably doing something wrong".
I actually enjoyed the challenge tho

Reactions: three1
Jan 1, 2018
does anyone think we might get a valentines day update on february if were lucky.
either we get an aphrodite goddess or a female cupid

Pic

May 13, 2017
Wow this little update was so fresh, the minigame was a bit too challenging but Miss Claus was a very good character, I loved all of her scenes. I got the Happy End, did anyone get a Bad End ? (don't know if it exists). I called there will be something related mistletoe.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Wow this little update was so fresh, the minigame was a bit too challenging but Miss Claus was a very good character, I loved all of her scenes. I got the Happy End, did anyone get a Bad End ? (don't know if it exists). I called there will be something related mistletoe.
Wait, there is an actual ending? How so? I just completed the minigame and got the necklace with the bell. Am I supposed to do anything else?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes