RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone think we might get a valentines day update on february if were lucky.
either we get an aphrodite goddess or a female cupid
I wouldn't beat that horse too much. That was a cute thing to do, but now we have halloween on floor 5 part 2 and christmas on floor 6, do you really want valentine on floor 7? Let's wait for next year.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
do the necklace option x3
Oh, thank you!

Is there some place to view Yvonne's ending?
Or my best bet is just to download the save file with her try the endings? I really wanna see them, I just played the one when you become her toy, never tried the fury one and I'm pretty curious

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I wouldn't beat that horse too much. That was a cute thing to do, but now we have halloween on floor 5 part 2 and christmas on floor 6, do you really want valentine on floor 7? Let's wait for next year.
Valentine's Day on lucky #7? Imagine though?

Here you go boys, x-mas SIG <3
View attachment 212752
Lovely, I honestly don't mind if she had lack of animations, as long as she got one and this one does justice

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I saw the pics of the update, since I can’t play right now, and I agree, based on some of them, that it’d have been nice to have a permantent game over in this.
Regardless, they seems quite good. Santa’s model is rather well made, one of my favorite so far.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
what level do i need to be to be able to survive the 10 to 12 rounds ? easyest way to get xp is to farm floor 1 right ?

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Not sure why people think the minigame is too hard. Just save scum through it. First level stick to the right side and only go after the 2 really fast plants go past. For the 2nd one just follow the patterns, its the easiest. For the third follow behind the first plant untill each resting point, don't get greedy you cant beat it. Then for the ones in the lanes, wait for it to go down then stand on the markers that show where it dips to the side so it goes past you. After you do that it is easy.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
My 6th floor doesnt have the new content. Only different thing I see is a curtain near the 7th floor staircase but I cant interact with it. On v1.12.1

Posadist

Jan 3, 2019
Long time lurker here, nice to meet ya!
Figured it would be a good time to hop in since the /hgg/ thread has felt mostly abandoned for a while now.
This new Xmas update was superb! Enjoyed it way more than Floor 6 and a lot more than the Halloween update. If you'd have told me that I was gonna have a blast being dommed by SANTA of all people... I would've called you CRAZY!
Here's hoping we get more stuff like this, this feels like a return to form for Tower of Trample. There were even ZERO DELAYS! Well done, devs!!!

EDIT: I just realized I haven't even finished the Xmas update, wow!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes