RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Oh boy you missed some fun times back in October and November :D
Those were the days! Espionage, political struggles, rampant gambling, the constant threat of an uprising, @zazzaro constantly being beaten into a bloody pulp by his intellectual superiors, countdown timers!

Now all we have is a 6 hour delay on an otherwise very well done Christmas update and general good-natured commenting and helpfulness. What happened! ;)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Those were the days! Espionage, political struggles, rampant gambling, the constant threat of an uprising, @zazzaro constantly being beaten into a bloody pulp by his intellectual superiors, countdown timers!

Now all we have is a 6 hour delay on an otherwise very well done Christmas update and general good-natured commenting and helpfulness. What happened! ;)
True heroes never give up.

EDIT: Also it's not like everything is in the past, I'm pretty sure boss jacks off to my bans.

U

User_891710

I was born into the delays, molded by the cycle of timers after timers. I didn't see an update release on schedule until I was already a man. Still feels weird seeing zazzaro able to talk instead of silently liking other peoples posts.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
This might lead into something interesting.
A ban, followed by a deletion of my posts. Nothing special or new.

I was born into the delays, molded by the cycle of timers after timers. I didn't see an update release on schedule until I was already a man. Still feels weird seeing zazzaro able to talk instead of silently liking other peoples posts.
Only 4 posts, and yet so much culture. You like to watch.

U

User_891710

All in all though, actually quite pleased with the holiday update and the amount of content added. Only makes me wish we'd gotten the same treatment in the form of a Halloween mini boss. Could've been dommed by the pumpkin queen or the wicked milf of the west.

There's always hope for 2k19 I suppose..

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
True heroes never give up.

EDIT: Also it's not like everything is in the past, I'm pretty sure boss jacks off to my bans.
Dunno what to tell you bud. We have rules as I have tried to explain to you many many times, regardless of if you agree with them.

Your response was to be combative, insulting, break more rules with alt accounts to get around the thread-bans, and troll me by @'ing me and insulting me on the thread over and over.

So have fun being banned. Clearly it was what you wanted.

Reactions: CrapLord and Arctif

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I just choked reading that ^

ANYWAY, curious how many of you remember when Bo Wei used to make trailers for the next floor in development? I think it stopped with Eliza, or maybe Yvonne, one of those two.

Lol, now they, along with the walkthroughs of his older games, have all been deleted off of Bo-Wei's channel.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I just choked reading that ^

ANYWAY, curious how many of you remember when Bo Wei used to make trailers for the next floor in development? I think it stopped with Eliza, or maybe Yvonne, one of those two.

Lol, now they, along with the walkthroughs of his older games, have all been deleted off of Bo-Wei's channel.
Bo Wei has sort of withdrawn into Discord ever since that has opened. He used to respond on Patreon fairly often and even on here once in a blue moon. I think some of that decision is due to the T&Cs of other outlets though, so it's somewhat understandable. :unsure:

Reactions: Awesoooome

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I hope there's more variation in interaction with 7f like with Karen and Lady Cobra. With them you could interact with their boots, karen's skull, cobra's panties, ect.

Having it just be another one on one battle sequence would be boring.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes