RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
To me, Karen came off as far too powerful to take seriously. She fits that mold that has been beat to death in videogames as the super-powered, near unbeatable enemy that you meet early on and gets destroyed by, only to eventually have to face and defeat at or near the endgame. Really, it's a gimmick to establish a benchmark of power within the game. We could brainstorm, I'm guessing, at least three dozen similar enemies from other games and t.v. shows. Your Sephiroths, Friezas, 4 Heavenly Knights, etc.

Maybe it's just me, but that kind of formulaic writing irks me somewhat, especially considering Bo Wei's apparent distaste for using common themes in boss design, such as monster girls (which I agree and applaud him for), but a complete willingness to reuse storytelling cliches. I have a similar detachment with Cobra too, who is the Alma Elma seemingly of ToT, at least from my POV.

U

User_891710

I feel little sad that I will never have such creativity to made a game like that.
Never say never, I believe in you soldier. You could be rinsing cuckbucks from a patreon cash cow of your own some day.

Reactions: heckend

Posadist

Jan 3, 2019
Hmmm, you can still like the change of pace in Floor 6 without liking Karen, no? I, for one, welcome the bigger story focus that we got with Rose's introduction. I don't mind the story being too much like an anime's since I'm a huge weeb, too.

EDIT: Yandere floor boss WHEN!?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hmmm, you can still like the change of pace in Floor 6 without liking Karen, no? I, for one, welcome the bigger story focus that we got with Rose's introduction. I don't mind the story being too much like an anime's since I'm a huge weeb, too.

EDIT: Yandere floor boss WHEN!?
Like I said, it's all fair game. I freely admit my opinions come from my own admittedly biased POV. You can like the story without liking the boss, for sure. I just find myself growing bored with the entire anime/JRPG storytelling formula. Doesn't mean the game isn't still very well done, and it is still my favorite femdom oriented game out right now. Rose was a bit too predictable as well for me to get excited about. It wasn't exactly a surprise twist, more of a "when was it gonna happen" than an "if".

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah I got into the festive spirit pretty late but I did enjoy the little update
It's truly a crime to give Miss Claus GG cup tits and not a single boobship scene though

Reactions: Awesoooome

Daheckishappening

Dec 27, 2018
Really loving the game atm! Just a quick question: if you want to back-up the save files, do you need to keep all RVDATA2 files or just the Save01, Save02... files?

Nov 5, 2018
I'll admit the second stage of the maze is proing quite a challenge
I fear I am too old for this kind of stuff. It took me about 200+ attempts to finally beat Stage 1 and Stage 2 just proves to be too difficult as the last mistletoe just moves too fast around in order for me to get to the chest even with very good timing on my part.

At least Karen was not reluctant to beat my sorry ass several times. She turned out to be really gorgeous.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah I got into the festive spirit pretty late but I did enjoy the little update
It's truly a crime to give Miss Claus GG cup tits and not a single boobship scene though
THIS!
Oof, not ragging on Bo Wei or the game or anything, as I'm totally aware of what the main thing is for it, but he draws lots of women with big breasts(most of the villainesses have them, obviously(excluding Rose and just barely Lily(imo))). One could only assume that he likes them like that, yet he doesn't have any of his characters really......do anything with them. IIRC, there was a move that Eliza had where she somehow manages to trap you in her clothing and you're between her breasts, and a scene in Khulan's good ending path where the player sucks on her nipple. You can also compliment Khulan on her breasts but nothing comes from it.

And for those of you who have played his older games, specifically that cop one, the main baddie can suffocate you with her breasts.

Lol, I just find it pretty strange and somewhat of a missed opportunity that he doesn't expand on his characters'.......upper body.

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
Excuse me guys this game turn bored I don't like so much floor 6 and Christmas uptades end this game...

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Karen just gets me extremely excited to face her again, she wants a worthy opponent huh? Just wait until I master these blue flames!

Reactions: LeonOne994

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I fear I am too old for this kind of stuff. It took me about 200+ attempts to finally beat Stage 1 and Stage 2 just proves to be too difficult as the last mistletoe just moves too fast around in order for me to get to the chest even with very good timing on my part.

At least Karen was not reluctant to beat my sorry ass several times. She turned out to be really gorgeous.
I'm pretty sure you're not the problem man, the second one is actually impossible if you don't know that you can sprint with shift, trust me I tried many times, frame perfect, it just wouldn't do.
Also, I don't know if you did this, but I suggest adding the fact that you can sprint tho the walkthrough, many people don't know about that, like me before someone enlightened me

Reactions: Foot Fetish Fan

ross11

Nov 10, 2018
THIS!
Oof, not ragging on Bo Wei or the game or anything, as I'm totally aware of what the main thing is for it, but he draws lots of women with big breasts(most of the villainesses have them, obviously(excluding Rose and just barely Lily(imo))). One could only assume that he likes them like that, yet he doesn't have any of his characters really......do anything with them. IIRC, there was a move that Eliza had where she somehow manages to trap you in her clothing and you're between her breasts, and a scene in Khulan's good ending path where the player sucks on her nipple. You can also compliment Khulan on her breasts but nothing comes from it.

And for those of you who have played his older games, specifically that cop one, the main baddie can suffocate you with her breasts.

Lol, I just find it pretty strange and somewhat of a missed opportunity that he doesn't expand on his characters'.......upper body.
Bo Wei has other games?!! Could you please tell me where I could find them?

Posadist

Jan 3, 2019
I'm pretty sure you're not the problem man, the second one is actually impossible if you don't know that you can sprint with shift, trust me I tried many times, frame perfect, it just wouldn't do.
Also, I don't know if you did this, but I suggest adding the fact that you can sprint tho the walkthrough, many people don't know about that, like me before someone enlightened me
Heh, this just blows my mind. Guess we could use a Floor 0 tutorial mini-boss, huh?

Dimbod

Nov 16, 2018
Bo Wei has other games?!! Could you please tell me where I could find them?
He has made 2 other games I am aware of, one is called "Mixfight" ( ), the other is called "Being stepped on again" (can't find a link for this one though)

Reactions: ross11
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes