RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure you're not the problem man, the second one is actually impossible if you don't know that you can sprint with shift, trust me I tried many times, frame perfect, it just wouldn't do.
Also, I don't know if you did this, but I suggest adding the fact that you can sprint tho the walkthrough, many people don't know about that, like me before someone enlightened me
SPRINTING is possible with Shift?! Okay, Stage 2 will be even easier than 1. Thanks for the hint.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
What is this Christmas Update? I just didn't see this forum at all lately and Changelog doesn't say anything about it.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure you're not the problem man, the second one is actually impossible if you don't know that you can sprint with shift, trust me I tried many times, frame perfect, it just wouldn't do.
Also, I don't know if you did this, but I suggest adding the fact that you can sprint tho the walkthrough, many people don't know about that, like me before someone enlightened me
in the third part of the maze are points where you can stand without being hit.
just look where the misteltoes jumps...

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
why is everyone surprised about sprinting with shift??
how have you been playing all this time?
Well, I've never played a rpg maker game before, so I didn't even know you could sprint, even because I was just fine without it, after all you don't really have to run that much, do you? I admit it could have saved some time in the shoe challenge of Scarlett tho

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
If that helps you, I know it's kind of trivial but (applies to all RMVX Ace games if I recall correctly):
1) zip/rar your savefiles (can have up to 40 loaded at the same time, but you can have way more around, and also way less active, which highly improves performance)
2) rename your savefiles (only Save01..40.rvdata2 files get recognized as savefiles so if you name your save Save01_karenisgone.rvdata2, it won't be scanned).

You can also do both.

It's also recommended to save on a bare or almost bare map whenever possible, without many events or script triggers (try saving outside of Karen's Playground, save directly on 6F and you'll see the difference). The resulting savefile should be smaller and load much faster.
I didn't think about this, its a great idea. Thanks!

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Karen just gets me extremely excited to face her again, she wants a worthy opponent huh? Just wait until I master these blue flames!
Yeah I can see the endings now :D one where you end up being her pet, or one with 10 gates of _____ (forgot the name but it was awesome), one when you end up as a trophy like with Khulan DAMN THE SO MANY IDEAS :D I really cannot wait for us to see her again :D

Reactions: thebeardedman

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
how did you reached floor 7 ı finished with saving all hostages ı made miss santa my mistress but when ı came to floor 7 it says wait for update did ı miss a quest

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
how did you reached floor 7 ı finished with saving all hostages ı made miss santa my mistress but when ı came to floor 7 it says wait for update did ı miss a quest
you can't. it says wait for the update, because you have to wait for the next update. floor 7 is not done yet.

Reactions: leonwerto

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah I can see the endings now :D one where you end up being her pet, or one with 10 gates of _____ (forgot the name but it was awesome), one when you end up as a trophy like with Khulan DAMN THE SO MANY IDEAS :D I really cannot wait for us to see her again :D
What are the triggers for those two? Failing to save every monk I'm sure is one of them, what about others? I've only seen the one when Rose comes in and 1 shots the last. Monk lol, and then Karen just leaves ;-;

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Well, I've never played a rpg maker game before, so I didn't even know you could sprint, even because I was just fine without it, after all you don't really have to run that much, do you? I admit it could have saved some time in the shoe challenge of Scarlett tho
I was also wondering how people complete the shoe challenge without sprint

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I was also wondering how people complete the shoe challenge without sprint
By studying in my case.
I studied the locations in which the shoes could be found, and studied a pattern that let me check 3 of them in one run, but it was still an rng factor, so the odds still were around 70%

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes