RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
U

User_891710

I hope there's more variation in interaction with 7f like with Karen and Lady Cobra. With them you could interact with their boots, karen's skull, cobra's panties, ect.

Having it just be another one on one battle sequence would be boring.
Agreed, that's one of the reasons 6F is my favourite. Felt more like an actual level instead of just an empty room.

Reactions: c-+ and Awesoooome

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
If they DO make a Valentine's expansion, they wouldn't need a female cupid. Stick with the male one, he gives our favorite hero the bow and arrow, convinces him that things will be easier when the wardens love him. He uses them on the bosses, and they end up loving him in ways that he would never expect (but we would). (Don't know if any of you have seen Billy and Mandy )

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I think this floor works very well mostly because it's a nice contrast with the general misery (though decent story) of floor 6. Gonna be honest and say that this floor satisfied a lot of my kinks, really liked Ms Claus as a character and the Scenes were fucking nice.

Only complaint was that some of those mini-games were downright infuriating to play, I get wanting to make the floor interactive for the player without combat but they just became tedious after a while.

Also is anyone having performance issues? I've noticed as they've added to the game it takes a while to load into the game and there's some stall on certain interactions, it's not game breaking but it get's annoying after a while, only thing I can think of is that I have a lot of saves.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I think this floor works very well mostly because it's a nice contrast with the general misery (though decent story) of floor 6. Gonna be honest and say that this floor satisfied a lot of my kinks, really liked Ms Claus as a character and the Scenes were fucking nice.

Only complaint was that some of those mini-games were downright infuriating to play, I get wanting to make the floor interactive for the player without combat but they just became tedious after a while.

Also is anyone having performance issues? I've noticed as they've added to the game it takes a while to load into the game and there's some stall on certain interactions, it's not game breaking but it get's annoying after a while, only thing I can think of is that I have a lot of saves.
Yeah the amount of saves slow down your loading times. Same thing happens to me.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Why do people hate Floor 6 this much? It's been my favourite ;-;
If you look at it from sheer content, it's the best.

However personality wise the fetishes and personality of Karen are pretty hardcore, which put's people off of the content. doesn't mean it's a bad floor objectively, just doesn't appeal to some of the people on the forum :p.

Reactions: thebeardedman

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
If you look at it from sheer content, it's the best.

However personality wise the fetishes and personality of Karen are pretty hardcore, which put's people off of the content. doesn't mean it's a bad floor objectively, just doesn't appeal to some of the people on the forum :p.
Oh I see, well that's right then, I loved that because karen is just so fucking hardcore

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I'll say that I enjoyed everything about Karen except for the smell torture, being threatened to be used as a toilet(totally not my thing), and being threatened to be cut up and fed to other slaves(because if Khulan will do it, Karen will definitely do it.) Everything else I was ok with.

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
Sometimes I feel jealous of the creators of this game, I dunno who they are and where the creators from. It's very good game at what he claims to be. They make a lot of money in the game made in rpg maker (for me it's a shit engine), there're very good animations and the excellent plot (basically all my fetishes in one game).
I'm really enjoy this game, but I feel little sad that I will never have such creativity to made a game like that.

Posadist

Jan 3, 2019
Floor 6 was totally the most well made of the bunch. I just didn't like Karen herself, too edgy for my taste. The face fucking was a bit much, and having to gamble for her to be in the right place in her room was too much of a pain.

Dewie

Jun 4, 2018
Is anybody gonna talk about how amazing Rose's theme is? It fit so well with the ending part and I never thought I'd say this in a fetish game but that moment gave me goosebumps. Also I need a music sheet for the piano version of her theme, just sounds so good.

Reactions: Awesoooome
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes