RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
This was awesome!!!
EDIT: Not only did we get it on time not only did we get game over screen (in a way) but the communication from Bo and Koda seems to have improved as well :D I hope we can continue like this in 2019 great work guys :D

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
>leg humping
>explicitly getting Ethan to blow on her legs
>a cute corruption
Holy shit, things that are actually fully in my territory and that I enjoy? Now that's new. I haven't had that since Cobra, and I don't think anyone else. I honestly did not see that coming. It's not that legcubus I was campaigning for, but it really is Christmas, huh. Thanks for the gift, Bo and Coda.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
really great update!!!
loved the mini game love miss Claus and loved the scenes too
the mini game a lot of tries but i got the timing right by chance i guess lol

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I got some problems with the link, when i try to open it, i got problem with a Font. When i solve it, there is a problem with audio track. The game doesn't found the good track. Is it normal ?

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Gonna need a Miss Claus signature asap!
Gonna need a Miss Claus signature asap!
Just so you know bud, your signature isn't showing off, you put the link straight into that, you need to put that as an image, it's on the top, on the left of the smiley face, and then click the URl option in the window

Oh and man, this mini update was sweet, I loved Miss Claus

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I got some problems with the link, when i try to open it, i got problem with a Font. When i solve it, there is a problem with audio track. The game doesn't found the good track. Is it normal ?
sounds like an issue with the RTP. I'd recommend redownloading the RTP and reinstalling it.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
Part of me is guessing what some of Mrs. Claus event will be like, this is from the idea I had that I discussed with them back in October. Bo seemed to like it and Koda too
God, really like this picture above,could you please upload a original drawing ?

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Wish we had more more pictures tho :(
Still happy for the update tho, I just can't imagine waiting a month for the next huge one tho ;-;

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It was a good update.
I wish we actually got a permanent ending like with other floors, it kinda cheapens it if it's a fake out ending.
Oh well... Now that this small update is out of the way, onto floor 7 and whatever awaits us there.
Hopefully a dom succubus. That's one thing i wish Santa would deliver me.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
That was a pretty fun diversion. I wonder how long it'll stay in the game before it gets phased out, if ever.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes