RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
hi, can anyone tell me if there is any update after Christmas update "Claus" ??
and if any one have walkthrough for it and saves after complete Claus scenes?
No, the Christmas update is the current version. The walkthrough in the OP has the information you are looking for, plus links to all my saves which you are welcome to use.

Reactions: saso_mox

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Welp, guess 30-45 days was too good to be true and is never going to happen again. That's what I get for trusting the devs in anything related to time and date accouncements. Back to sleep, boys :sleep:

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I actually don't mind the delays, we all know what happens in the game industry if something is rushed because of the dead lines.
I'd rather wait a bit more and enjoy a better product.
Plus I'm really confident it's gonna be awesome, they keep adding interesting mechanics and better animation each floor.
Just look at the boot licking scene vs Karen, I loe that kind of animations, it's way more immsersive

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Oh man I didnt visit this thread for around 2 months yet the first posts I see are about delays as usual
Maybe I should just forget about this game's existence and come back in 2020

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So since people have been experimenting with the game and sharing their results here, I'll tell you what I just found out.
You can actually beat Scarlett the very first time you fight against her without having to use any kind of cheating. You have to get extremely lucky, though, and it could take a lot of grinding.
The way you do it is by having your attacks critting at least 3 times, and having scarlett do the armpit move in her grappling turn. I don't know what the odds are for your attacks doing critical damage, if I had to go on a limb I'd say they feel like they have a 1 in 20 chance to crit. You obviously have to guard when she does her triple kick, but the rest of the time you'll be using your attacks fishing for crits.

I doubt anyone is as insane as I was to try and do this, but at least it's interesting to know that you can actually go through the game without losing to anyone, the ultimate invict blue-balls playthrough is possible! :ROFLMAO:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So since people have been experimenting with the game and sharing their results here, I'll tell you what I just found out.
You can actually beat Scarlett the very first time you fight against her without having to use any kind of cheating. You have to get extremely lucky, though, and it could take a lot of grinding.
The way you do it is by having your attacks critting at least 3 times, and having scarlett do the armpit move in her grappling turn. I don't know what the odds are for your attacks doing critical damage, if I had to go on a limb I'd say they feel like they have a 1 in 20 chance to crit. You obviously have to guard when she does her triple kick, but the rest of the time you'll be using your attacks fishing for crits.

I doubt anyone is as insane as I was to try and do this, but at least it's interesting to know that you can actually go through the game without losing to anyone, the ultimate invict blue-balls playthrough is possible! :ROFLMAO:
YOU should get a bonus Tower Villainess all for yourself!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Pretty interesting stuff. Although technically you always will lose to Karen, unless you make the fight go on forever, since she cannot be defeated (at least on 6F)...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes