RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
The pictures are indeed leaked, which is unfortunate because I believe they were originally shared with some of the CN version translators (who've certainly earned some bonus teasers), and that's obviously not going to happen anymore.

No comment on who the person is or when/if they'll appear in game, though.

@lw71 - Beating the game without losing has never been intended (and I'm not sure why you'd think it would be if you've played Bo's other games, which pretty much all end in the MC's submission and/or demise). This is also an odd time to make that complaint as Scarlett was recently rebalanced to "require" fewer losses than ever and 6F explicitly had 3 different plot paths for your relative level of success/submission.

Currently there are also branches/variations at certain spots for being submissive (or not) to a particular villainess. There's nothing currently coded for fully non-sub/"Hero" playthroughs, but if there ever is: the standard will probably be avoiding becoming anyone's sub/slave/etc., not never losing a single battle (which would simply be obnoxious).
Well Bo Wei minigames is like that, but this is no minigames right? This have a story
Thats why I think ToT will be different.

I know, the branch is always there on small scale.
I mean the actual devs preparation from you and bowei, for different endings, based on being total submissive/not.
And of course, thats for future, since the games isnt complete yet.

But again, this is just something that pops on my head before, and it just happen that some user talk about it,
so I replied... so by all means dont let it bother you.
And sorry if you look my comment as complain, but its not. I also did say that you both did a pretty good job on my last post.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys can you give me the links for the older Bo Wei games? I know we had theme around here somewhere :D

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Tbh, in early release of this game, I always thought that Bo Wei will go 2 branch :
- Route to become slave for them.
- Route to defeat them all without losing.
And I think bo wei will make a different story and outcome based on what you did.
Therefore I prepared 2 save : one that lose to anyone, and one that win without losing.

But after awhile, and after Koda Enters, I quickly noticed that now they only have one route = To lose and become slave for them.
The branch is only variation of how you would be dominated by them + depth writing by Koda. Tbh a little disappointed at that time. Kinda prefer : Not too deep of philosopy, but more of branching plot that make things interesting depend on what you did.

But well, beggars cant be choosers.
And they did a pretty good job
i respect your opinion as many others do, but the moment this game gets a dominant side i will start loosing intrest in it quite fast

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
i respect your opinion as many others do, but the moment this game gets a dominant side i will start loosing interest in it quite fast
im just hoping that it doesn't go the generic femdom route and make the only endings the ones where you lose and submit, i dont want a "ha ha i beat them all without losing!" ending i want one where ethan just doesn't submit and can actually leave the tower.
but based on the fact that Koda had to make sure that bo-wei didnt go full sadistic with karens first appearance that probable wont happen without some consequences.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
im just hoping that it doesn't go the generic femdom route and make the only endings the ones where you lose and submit, i dont want a "ha ha i beat them all without losing!" ending i want one where ethan just doesn't submit and can actually leave the tower.
but based on the fact that Koda had to make sure that bo-wei didnt go full sadistic with karens first appearance that probable wont happen without some consequences.
Sure he can leave the tower...on all fours, with a collar around his neck, and the leash connected to it in his mistress' hand...:devilish:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I'm not on their discord so I don't know if they've said they plan to take that stuff out at some point, but it's very unlikely they'd do it next update. The Halloween stuff is still in the game after all, and if they took Santa out they'd lose one eighth of the girls in the game. And IMO there's no reason to ever take those out at all.
a good way to do it is to make those secret events to be unlocked by setting your PC time to the respective dates

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Karen's unbeatability gave me MixFight (Bo Wei police game) flashbacks, and not the good kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me the ending to that game was confusing at first and anticlimactic, and I saw some people voicing similar opinions, so I really hope they don't pull something similar with this game, especially since they've focused so much on the story so far. But who knows, maybe if I were more of an extreme masochist unbeatable bosses would seem like good game design, I can't say.

Reactions: kbutler

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
for those who are interested, today visiting bo wei patreon page, I realized that they updated the presentation of the project and added a link to join the discord server without needing to be a patron for help/general channel.

The link is on the front page
Discord link:

if you want to access all the channels you need to be patron : )

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
for those who are interested, today visiting bo wei patreon page, I realized that they updated the presentation of the project and added a link to join the discord server without needing to be a patron for help/general channel.

The link is on the front page
Discord link:

if you want to access all the channels you need to be patron : )
That's awesome :D
EDIT: do older bo wei games have game overs?

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
For me, the value in every storyline (game over or no) is to experience it.
Multiple (interesting) game over branches are encouraged. Multiple performance-based game completed branches are encouraged. This increases replay value. It'd be beneficial to add visuals for a number of options that are already in the game and lack them.

It's established that fetishists, even masochists, generally enjoy the fetish only when they have a semblance of control. Even if we get off on being helpless, we want to have a safe word to re-establish control of a situation if it gets unbearable. That's a fine line that this game has (intentionally or not) been treading with a lot of success... maybe even making it TOO easy to control situations for some.

The balance is mostly great. Yvonne's story lets you know that getting your ass kicked has consequences that should be tempered. Khulan's lets you know that you have to achieve a balance between being food and being a trophy/slave. These are the types of tantalizing choices that intrigue and I especially appreciate them, even if I don't get the fanservice of submission without consequence or a view of the results of my mistress' rage. Submit or fight? As long as there continues to be satisfying rewards for most options, the game will captivate me.

I think it's high time that somebody raised an alarm about this headstrong kid advancing through the tower. The wardens might be nonchalant about their feminine superiority but the HNIC must have a hint of paranoia to be actively running around and enslaving martial arts masters. After surviving Karen and Roxy, Ethan has to have shown that he's almost as powerful as a girl his age. I'd think that some underpaid but highly capable, vanilla, element-based guardswomen might be posted on each floor who, in the event that Ethan doesn't have expressed permission to obtain quest items in the tower, would disrupt even his Naga Shard movement to defeat Ethan and deliver him to his highest-ranking warden or force him to "pay the toll" if he's more trouble than their pay is worth.

This would help to reveal an underlying theme, that certain Tower Villainesses are particularly susceptible to certain element-based attacks. Scarlett: Water. Yvonne: Fire, Eliza: Thunder, Khulan: Wind and are best defended against by armors protecting against the core elements they use for attacks. It's not always ATK and DEF, but preparation that wins the fight. You might not recognize this unless you're willing to go all-out against the EX levels of our masters.

And I'd love to be forced to "pay the toll" of whatever the team comes up with for satisfying some frustrated undervalued soldier babes. o_O

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
i respect your opinion as many others do, but the moment this game gets a dominant side i will start loosing intrest in it quite fast
Yep there's always a plus and minus in everything.
If they go A route, people who actuall want B will be disappointed, and vice versa.

Thats why I told koda not to bothered by my post above.
Since well, im just kinda sharing some experience of what I feel before.
And its already wayyy long ago. In really early release of ToT.

Whats more, they kinda let everyone here got the latest update, and its already kind enough.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Yes, it should be mostly possible (and Yvonne does have further content planned for people who want to be her slave without a Game Over), though Bo or I may also design more "exclusive" or all-or-nothing character(s) at some point (not saying we will, just can't promise we won't).
Just wanted to ask. Will miss Claus be expanded upon?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Really nice game I can't wait though to finally beat Karen I really want to see more of Roxy/Rose and I want to meet her mother to see how beautiful the Oyakodon will be because the daughter is insanely beautiful as an angel her mother must be a goddess.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes