RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
So since people have been experimenting with the game and sharing their results here, I'll tell you what I just found out.
You can actually beat Scarlett the very first time you fight against her without having to use any kind of cheating. You have to get extremely lucky, though, and it could take a lot of grinding.
The way you do it is by having your attacks critting at least 3 times, and having scarlett do the armpit move in her grappling turn. I don't know what the odds are for your attacks doing critical damage, if I had to go on a limb I'd say they feel like they have a 1 in 20 chance to crit. You obviously have to guard when she does her triple kick, but the rest of the time you'll be using your attacks fishing for crits.

I doubt anyone is as insane as I was to try and do this, but at least it's interesting to know that you can actually go through the game without losing to anyone, the ultimate invict blue-balls playthrough is possible! :ROFLMAO:
Tbh, in early release of this game, I always thought that Bo Wei will go 2 branch :
- Route to become slave for them.
- Route to defeat them all without losing.
And I think bo wei will make a different story and outcome based on what you did.
Therefore I prepared 2 save : one that lose to anyone, and one that win without losing.

But after awhile, and after Koda Enters, I quickly noticed that now they only have one route = To lose and become slave for them.
The branch is only variation of how you would be dominated by them + depth writing by Koda. Tbh a little disappointed at that time. Kinda prefer : Not too deep of philosopy, but more of branching plot that make things interesting depend on what you did.

But well, beggars cant be choosers.
And they did a pretty good job

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I can only assume since there is no official word out yet, that these pics are most likely the next boss we get. I can only imagine these pics were available to some of the highest paid patrons, who later leaked it out. That's why we have these pics without any official explanation.

Again this is not a 100% certainty, it's just my best assumption right now.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The pictures are indeed leaked, which is unfortunate because I believe they were originally shared with some of the CN version translators (who've certainly earned some bonus teasers), and that's obviously not going to happen anymore.

No comment on who the person is or when/if they'll appear in game, though.

@lw71 - Beating the game without losing has never been intended (and I'm not sure why you'd think it would be if you've played Bo's other games, which pretty much all end in the MC's submission and/or demise). This is also an odd time to make that complaint as Scarlett was recently rebalanced to "require" fewer losses than ever and 6F explicitly had 3 different plot paths for your relative level of success/submission.

Currently there are also branches/variations at certain spots for being submissive (or not) to a particular villainess. There's nothing currently coded for fully non-sub/"Hero" playthroughs, but if there ever is: the standard will probably be avoiding becoming anyone's sub/slave/etc., not never losing a single battle (which would simply be obnoxious).

Pic

May 13, 2017
Wow this new girl is simply amazing, I really hope she will be in the game if is not the next villainess. Also i really like this difference between the outfits and their "aura".

Reactions: Darth Wredd

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
The pictures are indeed leaked, which is unfortunate because I believe they were originally shared with some of the CN version translators (who've certainly earned some bonus teasers), and that's obviously not going to happen anymore.

@lw71 - Beating the game without losing has never been intended (and I'm not sure why you'd think it would be if you've played Bo's other games, which pretty much all end in the MC's submission and/or demise). This is also an odd time to make that complaint as Scarlett was recently rebalanced to "require" fewer losses than ever and 6F explicitly had 3 different plot paths for your relative level of success/submission.

Currently there are also branches/variations at certain spots for being submissive (or not) to a particular villainess. There's nothing currently coded for fully non-sub/"Hero" playthroughs, but if there ever is: the standard will probably be avoiding becoming anyone's sub/slave/etc., not never losing a single battle (which would simply be obnoxious).
That's what I expected, thanks for clarification tho.
Can I ask you something? As opposed to the "hero" thing, All I want is to become everyone's slave, is there a chance you'll keep going allowing us to do so?
For example, in my first play through, I also tried submitting entirely to Yvonne, and we all know how it turns out.
I would love being able to do that with everyone and still get to play the game, like it happens with other Bosses too.
Not really much I can do nor ask, but please, keep allowing us to do that without Game Overs caused by total submission :)

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
All I want is to become everyone's slave, is there a chance you'll keep going allowing us to do so?
For example, in my first play through, I also tried submitting entirely to Yvonne, and we all know how it turns out.
Yes, it should be mostly possible (and Yvonne does have further content planned for people who want to be her slave without a Game Over), though Bo or I may also design more "exclusive" or all-or-nothing character(s) at some point (not saying we will, just can't promise we won't).

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Yes, it should be mostly possible (and Yvonne does have further content planned for people who want to be her slave without a Game Over), though Bo or I may also design more "exclusive" or all-or-nothing character(s) at some point (not saying we will, just can't promise we won't).
THANK YOU.
I actually Love yvonne, that would be the dream!
Well, you're the devs, I can only say much, but thanks
Just one thing, if possible, some way to warn us perhaps? I remember the one for yvonne, when a new save was reccomended, but I'm pretty sure I was already far too deep in her web, so making a new save file wouldn't help

Reactions: bootsfetish59

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018

thank you for the explanation,of course its a shame that wont be happening again,it's the ultimate hype and keeps us all locked in,either way thank you.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

That's a shame that they did that. I am personally of the mindset that leaked pictures like these ruin the experience of having the villainess be revealed in the game, as i am sure many others are of the same opinion. Revealing just their silhouettes or a close up of a body part is honestly the way to go, until we see them for ourselves in their full glory inside the game.

Yea i don't think it's even plausible to beat the game without losing at all? Even if you cheat, i mean it has been some time since i played the earlier levels but at least i remember that you lose to Karen no matter what you do the only question is how long you can last.
I think we definitely should have as many endings as possible for you guys to do, the ones where you become the slave to all the girls, the one where you become a slave of a single girl, the one where you don't become a slave to any of them and maybe some other endings like one where you fail completely in the end, or maybe even surprise/twist endings(pull a Shyamalan on me) just essentially different variations, again as long as it's plausible for you guys to do, without going to crazy and branching into like 27 different endings or some nonsense.

Anyway keep up the good work.

wowqty

Jan 14, 2018
@Koda It is unfortunate that those guys broke your trust and leaked those pictures, but teases like those really keep the hype alive and makes waiting for updates suck a little less. I agree with the other poster that suggested doing siluette / body part teases though.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I agree with @wowqty
It's been kind of a draught in regards to ToT content for me lately, and these pics definitely help alleviate the long wait times between updates. Absolutely love the look of the new villainess! Seems to me like it's the girl who lost the poll to Khulan and Cobra, in a way I'm glad she lost since now she'll presumably have more content/higher quality stuff! Can't wait!!!

Reactions: wowqty

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What are "all or nothing" and exclusive characters? :D

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
You can actually beat Scarlett the very first time you fight against her without having to use any kind of cheating.
Holy frak, I did it! It's just a matter of being lucky AF. Now (as I'm sure you're doing) I'll do the shoe challenge to get all the bronze and iron I need to get my Iron sword and+4 Iron armor to beat Yvonne and Eliza (X2 if I want to get the water cloak). From there, there's nothing stopping anyone from just doing the shoe challenge to obtain the bronze and iron to convert to gold to get the +10 Gold armor which would probably make Lady Cobra beatable... you could get to 6F with only 5 fights!

That why I don't really like that you can get Bronze and Iron from the shoe challenge. For a person willing to invest the time, it's a huge exploit.
That's awesome! I love it when she presses me overhead and breaks me, but man, do I get sick of licking boots:poop:

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes