RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I was kidding lol, by next Christmas maybe the game will be finished.
Probably not. Considering delays which aren't really a problem, I don't see it being done at least for awhile. It would be too soon if we already got to the part where most of the next villainous' are at the level of Karen. Plus we still need to find out who made the naga pearl which Cobra herself said was on a way higher floor level so I don't expect her to be on floor 9.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Probably not. Considering delays which aren't really a problem, I don't see it being done at least for awhile. It would be too soon if we already got to the part where most of the next villainous' are at the level of Karen. Plus we still need to find out who made the naga pearl which Cobra herself said was on a way higher floor level so I don't expect her to be on floor 9.
Well there's about 10 months or so before then so it's pretty early to say but we'll see!

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
10 months equals 2 new floors and a small content update in ToT standards, dood. Pay attention :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Koda said he has plans for floor 8 already but that may become floor 9 as he thinks Bo wants to work on floor 8 but that still takes a lot of time and floor 7 may come out at the end of the month according to Bo, but I'd say to expect a delay because bugs may be found during the testing phase.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

heckend

Aug 31, 2018
what happening if this game done now? The game will be free or new players have to buy it in some site (I doubt this game go to steam)?

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
So i keep bumping into a problem when loading the game up. I appear to be missing a bunch of audio files and tile sets and a whole heap of things that just dont let me run this game AND before you say to go and update/download RPG again ive already done it a couple times for every version of it........anyone able to help?

Billerboob

Nov 5, 2018
So i keep bumping into a problem when loading the game up. I appear to be missing a bunch of audio files and tile sets and a whole heap of things that just dont let me run this game AND before you say to go and update/download RPG again ive already done it a couple times for every version of it........anyone able to help?
Go into the RPGVXAce folder, and move the "audio" "graphics" and "fonts" folders, to wherever the game is. I don't know if thats what you're supposed to do, but that's how i do it.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
How can i disable darkening during xxx scenes like Karen Strap-On scene? It is so annoying when the screen goes so dark...

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
You can technically "skip" the villainesses which have them (which is most of them), but that'd basically require skipping their entire storylines which is where all the content is.

tl;dr Not really.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes