RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
it's the 11th and there is no announcement of a delay yet, this could be a good sign
....or the delay announcement will get a bit...delayed
that'd be a new level of delays
So we are getting Karen, Cobra and Lily right? I am still confused as to what they will get :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Wouldn't matter. They'd be creating the achievement challenges for people who enjoy that.

The existence of people that don't enjoy that, and who would circumvent that, wouldn't invalidate the work they had put in for the people that do enjoy that.
If you say so. Why not make up your own challenges for the game and share them with the community? Some of the most impressive "achievements" I've seen in games are made up by players. Final Fantasy challenges, Civilization challenges, hell the first no damage run I watched in Ninja Gaiden Black nearly blew my mind.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 58687

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are release on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every updates.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2019-01-03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.12.1
Language: English
Wiki:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - -
thanks @Entropylol for sharing

Extras: - -

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692
Thanks

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
If you say so. Why not make up your own challenges for the game and share them with the community? Some of the most impressive "achievements" I've seen in games are made up by players. Final Fantasy challenges, Civilization challenges, hell the first no damage run I watched in Ninja Gaiden Black nearly blew my mind.
True, DS players in particular like to think up all sorts of ways to beat those games. Besides, has anyone seen an RPGMaker game with achivements in it? Seems like it would be a hassle to set up, but I'm talking out of my ass here.

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to use the magic pumpkin? I'll really appreciate if you do that with screenshots. Thanks.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Because I'm not an achievement hunter myself.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So, what do you think the prisoners in 7F will be like? Ever since Lily I've been hoping for more female prisoners, even if they don't end up becoming bosses like she did. It'd still be cool if we got a female prisoner being "groomed" into becoming a villain in some floor, though. I guess Cobra kinda did this with Lily, but it was very behind-the-scenes stuff/subtle manipulation, a more hands-on approach could be cool.
If 7F is so massive then we could be getting a bunch of prisoners, similar to 6F, or was that a special case? 5F had a ton of prisoners too...
I don't know about 7F but I'd like to see a villainess fight where Ethan is required to team up with the other prisoners on the floor during battles. I'm thinking she could choke one, headlock one, sit on one, legscissor one or two, while delivering a paralyzing footjob to another. After knocking one out she could bearhug a pair, trample on another pair while crushing another against the wall. Then with another knocked out maybe she could have one in a backbreaker hold over the shoulder, violently handjob one, suffocate one between her breasts and doing some damaging cowgirl stuff to another. And this could continue in sequence unless Ethan gets beaten at which point everyone remaining submits to her dominance at once. Of course, all the while she'd be laughing and berating the ones getting KO'd and telling them all how easy it is for her.

I dunno... maybe even make it so that Ethan can win somehow. That's become kind of optional at this point :)

Well... I didn't face this problem because this save file is basically immaculate. Ethan has the forbidden skillz Reburn, Quick Tongue, no losses (not even to Scarlett), no submissive interactions. Even Scarlett's heels and Cobra's panties are intact on their original spot.
If you don't ever surrender to Yvonne 3 times, you don't trigger the boot worship shenanigan. It was never an issue. (Although high level Yvonne EX is a serious issue by herself.)
Ah, OK. When I was running through the first time I would snag 5 levels then go through the EX gauntlet until they got impossible to beat. I think I was at lvl 55 when I found out Eliza didn't max out at EX100.
I was under the impression that 6 or 7 losses combined with the imprisonment and boot licking sub-game was what triggered the instant submission ability. I didn't try it on a clean save... I'd gone through all the side quests and Yvonne was a bitch to me! I kinda liked it and was scared of it at the same time.
I did enough grinding that time. I only went that far to see if they maxed out at 99. Seemed like a good goal.
:love:

Reactions: c-+ and fanboi

EIiza

May 3, 2019
what's the update on 7f though? is it still late may? I don't see a reason to get hyped for this part 1 update, seems just like some extra fluff dialogue

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
What I wanna know is if we're gonna have to start again from Floor 2 when Part 2 comes, since that's when Yvonne gets her added content. Or is the content that we'll need to replay the game to see just in Part 1?

Reactions: fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes