RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
can I PLEASE get a clean save,I gotta have Karen there with no submissions,i just wanna be ready for the update next year

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
can I PLEASE get a clean save,I gotta have Karen there with no submissions,i just wanna be ready for the update next year
It took me 3 hours to make a clean save with everything unlocked. You would have been done by now if you started the first time you asked...

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
WHAT...do you know. Another delay to their dreadful double dicked delayed disaster. Seriously, there is nothing else I can say at this point. You can't roast someone who makes a fool of themselves by their own tremendous effort.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
The game in 1 step away of setting new record - once a half year update :3
It's a pure enjoy to observe "believers" and read their naive posts ^_^
Have a good day all see you in Summer

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
They managed to hold out for so long without giving into release dates, and now they're about to move onto their fourth (or fifth?) delay. I hope the new Lily content is expansion worthy.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
They managed to hold out for so long without giving into release dates, and now they're about to move onto their fourth (or fifth?) delay. I hope the new Lily content is expansion worthy.

I'm at the point where I want this to happen more than the actual update :rolleyes:
(At least more than update part 1.5 HD remix, not 7F though)

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
I think you guys have a weird head.
irresponsible developers who can't keep their promises every time, and stupid people who support him with endless trust.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
It took me 3 hours to make a clean save with everything unlocked. You would have been done by now if you started the first time you asked...
I haven't been able to play,pc is straight diarrhea and I haven't been able to use it,the last thing I want to do when and IF the update comes out on time (lol) is have to redo everything to get to the updates, so fuck yo mama

Oct 30, 2017
This is getting out of hand...
We keep deducting every single day hoping for the release, and it keeps getting pushed forward again, again, and again, and again.
This sh*t is definitely not good for the health. :ROFLMAO:
But I keep wanting to believe Koda has his reasons. We've never been let down in terms of quality content: they keep improving.

The thing that works for me is to get absent from the internet for a while. I'm so passionate about this game that it comes to a point that getting played like that gets disturbing.
You guys should do the same: engage in sports, weight lifting, playing other games, whatever goes.

Take into consideration that most of the guys around have never even supported the game once, so it's not up to most of them to complain at all.

PS: that's precisely why my idea of implementing achievements, challenges, rewards, secrets, easter eggs should be taken into consideration.
I even gave this idea on Discord, directly to Koda himself (although I don't know if he actually read it):

"I think I got an amazing idea, @Koda ! People seem to really love Miss Claus... I thought of something to make her relevant while not necessarily needing for a full update about her, being away from Christmas.
Koda, since Miss Claus took a liking to Ethan, what do you think about Miss Claus intentionally hiding a cool present for Ethan every x weeks, ANYWHERE IN THE TOWER?
Like... an exclusive item that could only be found in that specific update, in the next update it wouldn't be there anymore. A weapon, a new skill book or... something else. I bet that to hide an item in any map in RPGMaker must be a piece of cake, right? I even think about a "Riddler" setting, where she teases you into finding it. Let's suppose she hides a present behind a fake wall anywhere in the tower and gives Ethan a riddle for him to solve. Be it by a letter her reindeers sent you, or personally, by talking to her. It could be anywhere: inside a crack on the floor, under a hollow tile, behind a candle light, secret passages through walls, a secret switch, synchronized switches, under any object/inside anything. This would get even crazier now that 7F is involved.

- Let's say it's an old pair of Scarlett's heels, but those platform stripper heels with the feet mainly exposed (now that's my dick talking instead of me, you can ignore the detailed specificity... lol). Then if you show it to Scarlett, it would trigger something. Scarlett: "Dog... How did you ever get that? Where did you find those old heels? Well... doesn't matter. Do you like them? (Scarlett teasing face)" *Triggers something
Scarlett is merely an example, but this could be applied to any mistress' belongings, including Miss Claus herself.

- Let's say she locks the present in a magical safe that for you to crack it would be required that you ask the Mistresses personal questions about their life to deduce the password: that way we end up interacting and knowing more about the mistresses while enjoying the game even more, while waiting for the major updates. Let's say a mistress gets furious because of your question, a very overpowered battle kicks in, she gives you the info should you manage to win.

When riddles and hidden rewards are included, the possibilities are endless!
It would get people exploring the map like crazy to solve those simple riddles and events instead of getting salty and dying because of neverending delays. My main concern here is people spending more time immerse within the game instead of completely abandoning it after enjoying all the storyline H-content from the current main update. Because once all the new content is over, people are usually already dying for a new update and we experience half a year in absolute darkness waiting for a new update. Because this is what this game does: you keep getting more passionate about it.
Imagine a dedicated chat in Discord to Miss Claus's hidden presents. The community interacting/racing to find it first and post the prize there, without giving spoilers outside an spoiler-allowed chat.

The point with challenges, achievements & rewards, extras and secret stuff is that they're absolutely simple to implement, wouldn't take a couple of hours from the devs, but could very well take tons of hours from a dedicated and passionate player to achieve it. The player would have more reasons to spend more time immerse within the game instead of getting immediately desperate for more H-content once all new content is over.
I could bet most people around here would go through Hell just to unlock a mere extra scene with Lily as a Master or Roxy, whatever the requirements may be."

Kodaisasshole

Apr 9, 2018
Bo’s Laziness beyond limits always breaks our expectations and puts a brazen delay in updating days.

He makes $2,444 a month and we just don't know how many months it will be. We don't know if he's just resting or working hard,

but one thing is for sure, he doesn't keep the date he promised every time.

I'd rather he didn't tell me the date.

Each time I repeat my disappointment at the expectations of his work and Bo's laziness.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Not to be a traitor buuuuuuuutttttt....

I think a bit of friendly competition might help bo and koda pull up there socks a bit :) check a few pages back for the "under the witch" game. A playable version of it comes out at the end of this month. One girl with about 10 different scenes (even has foot worship and smelling)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Not to be a traitor buuuuuuuutttttt....

I think a bit of friendly competition might help bo and koda pull up there socks a bit :) check a few pages back for the "under the witch" game. A playable version of it comes out at the end of this month. One girl with about 10 different scenes (even has foot worship and smelling)
Traitor of what? of a pair of lazy devs that for the love of Cthulhu can't keep promises? I really wanna read all the white knighting posts that will spawn after this liar @Koda did it again, and don't you forget this "april may update"was promised to drop in the 4th of may after an april delay. So how much work was done until said date uh? Bullshit and Lies.

Reactions: Suiginto221

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Traitor of what? of a pair of lazy devs that for the love of Cthulhu can't keep promises? I really wanna read all the white knighting posts that will spawn after this liar @Koda did it again, and don't you forget this "april may update"was promised to drop in the 4th of may after an april delay. So how much work was done until said date uh? Bullshit and Lies.
Do you ever stop complaining? Almost all of your most recent posts have been only whining about the delays.

Take a break.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes