RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I work 3 different jobs to earn my money. And no, I have no issue with delays. It's called being patient, usually comes with being an adult.

Shit happens. They are not professionals, they don't make much at 2 bucks a month. Even if they get $2000 a month between two people, that's not nearly enough so they likely either work or attend schools. If you have such an issue then maybe make a pledge and support them. Who knows? Maybe they'll wirk faster that way.

I am happy to pay $2 a month and so are most people on Discord. Bo and Koda are cool dudes and IMO, they usually deliver on quality content. Like I said, it's real life, shit happens.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Hey, remember that small "Alice" game (that was posted way back when people were sharing Bo's other games)?
Anybody knows if it recieved a finished translation?
The version I have starts off in english, but switches to chinese as soon as the battle starts.

Last edited:

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Hey, remember that small "Alice" game (that was posted way back when people were posting Bo's other games)?
Anybody knows if ot recieved a finished translation?
The version I have starts off in english, but switches to chinese as soon as the battle starts.
Ive always wanted this. The game alone seems like it has enough content to be a tower of trample floor itself but ya the language barrier ruins it heavily

Reactions: Jorilla

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Dude do you have a JOB? you do know term DEADLINE ? So if you call delays "silly" here im wishing to see you repeat that after not getting payed for 6 months. Let me call your boss ant tell him that you can work for free for half a year he'll be happy to know he has such a "great" employee. Cmon dude dont be a bitch work for free its just a "SILLY" half year delay of your salary kk?
This isn't an Employer-Employee relationship.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
So who wants to bet that when Koda releases the timer he will miss the deadline? Any takers for this suckers bet?

macgolo

Feb 4, 2019
i came here looking for the 7 floor... what i found is nothing more than delays for a 1/6 "expansion" of the previous mistress.
what happened :(

wildwolf619

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone know of any cheats for this game, maybe ways to edit files to breeze though it? Mainly want to see as many bosses as i can and then go back though and see the defeats.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Against Karen you actually want to have less HP than you normally would, IIRC you should want to have a bit more than what the best healing potion can heal you for, that way if she gets you low enough you can heal full health with 1 drink. If you put your health at something like 2000 HP than your healing potions are useless and she will do around 500-1000 damage to you with 1 attack.

Reactions: hupuuser
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes