RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
People forget that the 2nd June was only mentioned as being "probable" date for release by Koda, so even he isn't sure about it.

The chances of it coming out then are about as good as they have been so far.

Reactions: hupuuser

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
can those who follow the game more closely share how many delays we had so far ? 6 ? in any case i believe its the update with most delays ever. most devs give up after 3, 4 tops and just say "when its done"

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
can those who follow the game more closely share how many delays we had so far ? 6 ? in any case i believe its the update with most delays ever. most devs give up after 3, 4 tops and just say "when its done"
as far I m following this game this is the longest delay almost 6 month

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I know the last big string of delays from Koda was for the Yvonne expansion, and that was something like 11. I'm pretty sure we're past that by now, but I haven't been counting exactly.
If you count every couple of weeks that we'll have to wait for the rest of the update and the delays that will inevitably come then as well, I'm willing to bet he will have doubled his record by the time the last piece of the update is out.

qhrrywk

Dec 6, 2018
koda sense.
you need more developer?
i'm use powerful coding. if you need, let's let me it now.
i'm all ready for you.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes