RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
1.there has been no content for almost half a year
2.If koda plans on still releasing the final part of his updates alongside 7F like he said he would then i guess 7F will be out in august or September (based on the delays and time between him starting his update)
3. koda is getting his own floor ( 8F or 9F cant remember) so i swear if no other villainess gets treated like cobra in terms of content in the future then koda might aswell just make cobra 2 mindfuck boogaloo
4. i swear if the countdown is delayed for more than a few hours
just saying but i'd totally play cobra 2 mindfuck boogaloo >___>

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
to go now. I wonder what the new content for Eliza and Karen will be. Hopefully I don't have to restart my whole save file over again... for the 5th time.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah, too bad there is literally nothing else to do in your life until a new floor is released.
Darn. If only being a patreon of ToT wasn't mandatory.
[/sarcasm]
The sheer amount of entitlement in this thread is so damn cringey. With some of the reactions people are having to the delays, you'd think their life depends on the imminent release of an update. I can understand being passionate for a game you care about (and the only reason they're passionate is because ToT is a great game), but ideally they'd have other outlets to unload their passion in the meantime.

Reactions: Arctif

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
hmmm.....do I play the Cobra update or wait more for the rest of the content and start a new save? :unsure::unsure:
Lady Cobra doesn't need a new save but the rest do, but Koda is releasing content little by little, I might end up starting a new game a few times :/

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So apparently the new excessm is coming out in October. It's going to be a fighter like Smash Boy but it's going to be set in a medieval fantasy world with monster girls like Parade Buster. I don't think it has a title yet.
If 7F isn't released before October, zzinzinz (the dev) will have made an entire new game while Bo and Koda will have released only one new floor since (he finished Smash Boy in August last year). And as far as I know zzinzinz is working on his own as well, and it's unlikely that he'll announce any delays...

So yeah, even if these devs don't deliver at least we'll have new Msize and excessm games to keep us occupied.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So apparently the new excessm is coming out in October. It's going to be a fighter like Smash Boy but it's going to be set in a medieval fantasy world with monster girls like Parade Buster. I don't think it has a title yet.
If 7F isn't released before October, zzinzinz (the dev) will have made an entire new game while Bo and Koda will have released only one new floor since (he finished Smash Boy in August last year). And as far as I know zzinzinz is working on his own as well, and it's unlikely that he'll announce any delays...

So yeah, even if these devs don't deliver at least we'll have new Msize and excessm games to keep us occupied.
And those 2 new patreon games :D

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

and 2 Empress games as well!
I don't know about Bo but I think Koda is experimenting more than working on the game
like he is discovering things and is like ''oh I can do this, I'll try and add it to the game,and see how it looks''
and in the long run he ends up adding and removing stuff with hardly any progress in the game.
at first I thought he's as lazy as a sloth, but now I don't believe so, it's not like he sits on the sofa most of the time saying ''fuck it I don't feel like working today''
it's just the guy lacks professionalism, and doesn't know how to adjust time when working on projects like these, setting frequent release dates he'll miss, can't finding the right balance.
those things come in time but it takes long for some people, and he needs to work on a lot of stuff if he wants to improve, and i think art is one of those, but in the end he's a programmer not an artist so i won't expect much

sabSG

Apr 12, 2019
"I need one last extra day (yes, I know) and the countdown has been adjusted accordingly. I'm sure you all want to strangle me, but on the upside: I'm really happy with how Cobra's stuff is finally coming together and hope everyone enjoys it just as much. To quickly answer two common questions: a) Cobra does have some new CG; I went with a subtler teaser image to avoid spoilers. b) Bo is still working hard on 7F (and occasionally posts teasers in Discord if you want to search his username) but does not have a date set. I'll catch up with him for a more detailed progress report when I'm done with Cobra."

At this point I almost wanna see how many more times it can be delayed... actual insanity, folks

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
>be me
>have to make five thousand dollars by the end of the summer to help parents pay my tuition fees
>comes home from working all day
>whole family's asleep
>have work tomorrow morning
>should get some sleep
>wait, Koda promised Cobra update tonight
>countdown and everything
>sleep can wait, time to skin the sausage
>refreshes f95zone tab
>no 1-12-2
>checks patreon
>checks f95zone again
>he did it again