RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 15, 2018
Lack of communication leads to speculation and speculation leads to doubts and doubts lead to lack of trust and lack of trust leads to terrible business relationships.
I don't even pay for this thing per month but I get second hand frustration just reading this thread. Imagine the frustration to those who ACTUALLY PAY for this game per month, all for a FRACTION of an update...
I'm a type of guy that is willing to wait for an update of this game for at least 2 years but there might be some people that aren't willing to wait at least 3 months for an update. I'll be shocked if the number of pledgers on Bo Wei's Patreon isn't dropping because it's been 5 months going 6 now.

Sqvirrel

Sep 1, 2017
I'll be shocked if the number of pledgers on Bo Wei's Patreon isn't dropping because it's been 5 months going 6 now.
I can't say whether it is or not. In january of this year, the amount of patreons peaked. Ever since then, it has been fluctuating, but there is a downwards trend. However, right now, it is still comfortably above the december 2018 mark(The first, that is). Guess what. A lot of people don't really give a shit. They don't really check up on the progress but tune in once every few weeks and if there is nothing done, they just continue with their lives. There are also people, I guess, who just have forgotten they give these guys 2 bucks every month. I think a lot of people don't really care about this game the way some others do.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Lack of communication leads to speculation and speculation leads to doubts and doubts lead to lack of trust and lack of trust leads to terrible business relationships.
I don't even pay for this thing per month but I get second hand frustration just reading this thread. Imagine the frustration to those who ACTUALLY PAY for this game per month, all for a FRACTION of an update...
I'm a type of guy that is willing to wait for an update of this game for at least 2 years but there might be some people that aren't willing to wait at least 3 months for an update. I'll be shocked if the number of pledgers on Bo Wei's Patreon isn't dropping because it's been 5 months going 6 now.
I think those that have problems with delays left by now, those left kind learned to deal with it.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Completely valid point... the first 42 times.
"If you criticize someone for failing to meet deadlines 50 times then you're entitled"
Pretty justified after 55 delays as long as the insults aren't over the top (which from what i've seen, they aren't)
Seeing these messages makes me wonder what is the exact number that an update has been delayed by Koda and Bo. My guess is around 35 times and I would be curious for an exact number about each of them, but not curious enough to look over 410 pages to find out.

Reactions: c-+

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Literally a couple of hours ago i checked the timer it was 6 hours away from release i check it now it's 8 hours away from release... I genuinely wonder how many of these "stealth" timer delays there have been so far.

I will be going to work in about an hour i wonder if once i come back in about 8 hours or so the update will be out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Literally a couple of hours ago i checked the timer it was 6 hours away from release i check it now it's 8 hours away from release... I genuinely wonder how many of these "stealth" timer delays there have been so far.

I will be going to work in about an hour i wonder if once i come back in about 8 hours or so the update will be out.

The current timer is at 14 hours
My guess is you are looking at the old one and seeing the time passed after the non delayed release date

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Oh great i thought it was a sneaky delay, nah Koda said fuck it and put a new delayed timer entirely.

Whats the fucking point of timers in TOT? Just say we will release it sometime in the year 2019 and then just surprise us all in December.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Great idea for a new tower villainess! When you submit to her she says "OK, I'm going to dominate and humiliate you in 48 hours!" Timer starts. If you interact with her she says "It's coming! Be patient!"
48 hours later she says "I need another 12 hours!"
12 hours later she says "I already told you I needed 12 more hours!"

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Great idea for a new tower villainess! When you submit to her she says "OK, I'm going to dominate and humiliate you in 48 hours!" Timer starts. If you interact with her she says "It's coming! Be patient!"
48 hours later she says "I need another 12 hours!"
12 hours later she says "I already told you I needed 12 more hours!"
I've played that game I think. It's not as fun as it sounds.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Koda today at 18:08

Bad news: Won't be done.
Good(?) news: Still planning to release what I have so people can at least see the gist and hopefully enjoy a few faps. (Call it a playtest or a demo or whatever you want.)

I would recommend loading a save with Cobra's original expansion completed, and ~15k gold (Tribute above 5k will be refunded so if you Tributed a bunch in the past you don't need to farm more.) An appropriate Save will also be included. All you have to do to start the new content is speak with Cobra and poke around from there.

Make sure to keep backup saves as this version won't receive any meaningful compatibility support. If you want a completely smooth experience you can simply wait for everything to be finished.

Release will be tonight, but perhaps past the countdown.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018

Good(?) news: Still planning to release what I have so people can at least see the gist and hopefully enjoy a few faps. (Call it a playtest or a demo or whatever you want.)

I would recommend loading a save with Cobra's original expansion completed, and ~15k gold (Tribute above 5k will be refunded so if you Tributed a bunch in the past you don't need to farm more.) An appropriate Save will also be included. All you have to do to start the new content is speak with Cobra and poke around from there.

Make sure to keep backup saves as this version won't receive any meaningful compatibility support. If you want a completely smooth experience you can simply wait for everything to be finished.

if you can hear this, koda, you r really brilliant....realllllly. ps: Incredible. Serious. Unbelievable.
i mean ,just admit that you didnt complete what you promise, that you are hanging around and not doing the game edit.
IT IS SHAMEFUL, but why dont you just admit that?
Its your attitude instead of delay of the up-dates that piss us off.

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

Hahaha why even bother at this point

Reactions: boris66616
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes