RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
- "...You have 2 choices. You can either wait a couple hours after the timer goes to 0 to get it as soon as it hits, or wait a day or two extra so more impatient people have playtested the update and Koda has had a chance to post fixes for the bugs found."

Koda today at 18:08

Bad news: Won't be done.
Good(?) news: Still planning to release what I have so people can at least see the gist and hopefully enjoy a few faps. (Call it a playtest or a demo or whatever you want.)

I would recommend loading a save with Cobra's original expansion completed, and ~15k gold (Tribute above 5k will be refunded so if you Tributed a bunch in the past you don't need to farm more.) An appropriate Save will also be included. All you have to do to start the new content is speak with Cobra and poke around from there.

Make sure to keep backup saves as this version won't receive any meaningful compatibility support. If you want a completely smooth experience you can simply wait for everything to be finished.

Release will be tonight, but perhaps past the countdown.
So you have to wait a couple of hours after the timer goes to 0 to get it as soon as it hits to practically playtest the new update, or you can wait to get a smooth experience? I'm telling you guys, Koda is the most reliable person you'll ever meet. :ROFLMAO:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
''Bad news: won't be done'' ?
what is? the cobra expansion is gonna be missing contents?
or won't be done as in the other villainesses won't be ready in time?
I'm confused...
this new ''update'' coming ''tonight'' will probably be 3 or 4 new scenes with reused CG's probably
and that's best case scenario
sigh* deep breath*
I'm over it....I'm ok

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Bad news: Can't give you what was promised.
Good news: Here's a demo!

Never expect anything from Koda, folks. Don't trust his word, don't get hopes your hopes up about him getting better, always expect disappointment. Just a Public Service Announcement (y)
I remember when you and I defended him and the delays. How far they have fallen.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Lazyness? This is what everyone wanted. No more delays, just release something when the date approaches the tentative release date. You just got what you asked for. :unsure:
How can people reach other conclusions?
Koda said himself that the update that was supposed to come out at the end of last month was proof that he's working.
Not only did he delay it multiple times, he also took Lily out of it and now he can't even finish Cobra so he has to give us a demo.
Therefore, now we have proof that he's lazy.
At this point he should just come out and say it.

Last edited:

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
How can people reach other conclusions?
Koda said himself that the update that was supposed to come out at the end of last month was...

PROOF THAT HE'S WORKING

Not only did he delay it multiple times, he also took Lily out of it and now he can't even finish Cobra so he has to give us a demo. Therefore, now we have...

PROOF THAT HE'S LAZY

At this point he should just come out and say it.
You're still assuming that Koda had any idea how big of an update he was going to implement and how long it would take when he gave the april release date. You're actually still taking his release dates seriously; the bigger question is, what does that make you then?

• Haha
Reactions: Arctif

wanttodownload

Oct 30, 2017
i'm glad koda is finally releasing a demo instead of just another timer. hopefully he and bo get in the habit of doing this more. just saying

"i didn't meet the deadline but here's 80% of the work the last 20% is just taking long than expected because of bugs / i thought of more stuff to add so it's a buggy mess but hey its something to fap to while you wait lol."

i think would go some way towards fixing both the genuine criticism about communicating and also the feelings of them being lazy that are hanging around. maybe that's what they could start using the basement of the tower they mentioned a while ago for?

Reactions: hupuuser

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You really can't make this shit up. Are we supposed to take an unfinished half of a 1/4 of a promised Spring cleanning update as a sign of good faith? I'm with GearlessJoe here, this is definite proof that he wasn't working or had a clue of what he was going to do when he released all those false dates in April and May (e.g. May 4th then May 8th, May 15th and complete silence until last week), why give false dates?, what's the point? Everytime he delays, we get less and less content, definite proof that he wasn't working on it. Also I won't be surprised if the 1/2 of the 1/4 of Spring Cleanning Cobra is released with Lilly or whatever the next 1/4-1/8 part of the update is. So 2, 3, 3.5 weeks from now.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
did he say the cobra update is done but the rest isn't?
he's releasing a demo of cobra's update how is that done!?
you can delay all you want but I don't like being lied to, that's just low and un-pro

Revoni

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys, it's me your friendly neighborhood dev defender. Just wanted to let you all know that I treasure each and everyone of you. :)

xoxo

Reactions: Awesoooome

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
Koda : "Demo release will be at Midnight EST, approx. 2 hours after the above countdown ends."
So basically should be at 5am in my country.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
First he said he was going to deliver the update soon, then he said he was going to separate the update in 2 parts and give us first half the mistresses, then it was just Lady Cobra and finally turns out he will give us just a demo for her... Ofc all of this with his signature delays.
I love this game and i defended the devs sometimes in the past but this is just infuriating. I hope they lose revenue for this

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes