• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
This page is a good source of advertisement for the game. With the abandon tag people will be turned off it.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone on discord tell to Bo and Koda this sentence "If the abandon tag is on f95, people will skip your page so, you will lose potentiel patreons and so money"

Jul 22, 2017
Am I the only one who likes the battle system in this game? Not sure if I can ask here but idk where else to ask does anyone know adult games with good battle system?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I thought there will be a update before the abandon tag ... but it seems like the update is not happening

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Am I the only one who likes the battle system in this game? Not sure if I can ask here but idk where else to ask does anyone know adult games with good battle system?
The battle systems are pretty good, as far as having to figure out how to fight each enemy, but with the limited number of enemies and game advancements, you get to the point where you just kinda start bullying most of the villainesses since the EX battles are optional and you can always choose to fight the LVL 1 version of each villainess (or even lose to them) to gain EXP and stats.
Boko's Girl Beats Hero has more challenging fighting systems (sometimes TOO challenging... like needing to survive by defending for 16 turns until your enemy runs out of energy... very few would have the patience and determination to figure that out) but once you figure them out they also become easy. He adds ways to lower your level and more recently to edit enemy stats to make the fights more replayable. I never liked his Ultimate Fighting Girl systems.

D

Deleted member 205059

people always keep saying that abandoned stuff like it actually matters neither koda nor bo would give a flying fuck about that id reckon and if they finally release something after another 50 delays the abandoned tag will be removed anyway so its a reminder that the game hasnt had an update in over half a year? like anyone interested in ToT needs that xD
I just posted this for my own amusement. On a side note, there were many ways they could have posted updates, even if just fixing a few text errors of which there are still numerous in the game. I guess they think its not worth posting anything that isn't some grandiose content addition or massive overhaul etc.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
Them not commenting here is probably the smartest thing they have done
Not really, it's what led people to think it's abandoned hurting their chances of getting new patreons, the whole problem with this is that they promised the update would come out a long time ago and it didn't, all they had to do was post few comments here talking about the delays and why they couldn't meet the promised release dates and most people would understand and still support them.

i love the game but i personally don't care that much about how long it takes because if they rush the update it'd probably be either poorly written, little to no animations or full of bugs, but better communications would've avoided a lot of mess.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Lesovikk

Sep 4, 2018
i love the game but i personally don't care that much about how long it takes because if they rush the update it'd probably be either poorly written, little to no animations or full of bugs, but better communications would've avoided a lot of mess.
I would agree with you but Its been more than 7 months other rpgm devolepers creates new games with that much time do you have any idea for what can they possibly bring with that much time I do another max 2 hours long floor with some weird time consuming mechanic no one ever wanted they should have keep with 30 days small floors with more cgs

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes