• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
KodaOggi alle 10:06

Someone call Bulgeflex, cause I think... tomorrow is the day.

Also for f95 if us explicitly saying "it's not abandoned the next release is just taking long time" isn't good enough for their staff/policy, that's their business It doesn't really matter how they tag the thread and it will presumably be un-abandoned when Cobra's stuff comes out anyway.

Also sorry to disappoint the "Koda secretly finished all the Spring Cleaning and will suddenly release it" conspiracies but... nope, I'm a real human bean with 24 hours/day like everyone else. It will be Side-project -> Cobra Expac -> the other ladies in the order previously mentioned, with me pausing for 7F whenever Bo is ready to send me that.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Also sorry to disappoint the "Koda secretly finished all the Spring Cleaning and will suddenly release it" conspiracies but... nope, I'm a real human bean with 24 hours/day like everyone else.
He promised the Spring Cleaning update to be out like weeks (or even a month) ago and now he is just like "i'm just a man, i can't accomplish that goal in such short time don't ask for the impossible"

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

Also for f95 if us explicitly saying "it's not abandoned the next release is just taking long time" isn't good enough for their staff/policy, that's their business It doesn't really matter how they tag the thread and it will presumably be un-abandoned when Cobra's stuff comes out anyway.

Also sorry to disappoint the "Koda secretly finished all the Spring Cleaning and will suddenly release it" conspiracies but... nope, I'm a real human bean with 24 hours/day like everyone else. It will be Side-project -> Cobra Expac -> the other ladies in the order previously mentioned, with me pausing for 7F whenever Bo is ready to send me that.
Hey man I appreciate you sharing, but I'll belive it when I see it.

Also damn, ToT's italian following is pretty huge!

Reactions: Narak8813

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So we are getting the side project tomorrow? I hope it's true and I hope it's not a simple remake of the old game

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

His victimized self is getting worse by the day, bs his way out of what he promised months ago. Sad thing is that if he only said that he was busy with school/life/work a couple of months ago, that would have been fine, but he decided to keep pushing the envelope with lies and the only probable reason we can came up for why he did it is for milking that sweet sweet easy patreon money. Hope he delivers tomorrow, but knowing him and his track record this is getting delayed hours or a couple of days at worst(this is me being positive btw). This time you are not Todd Howard but Randy Pitchford, the poor victim of those damn dirty players/community.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes