RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
so hummm i'm kinda out of the loop here, did koda actualy announce that there will be an update tomorow or it was just some one's joke

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
He did announce that. However he then announced that it will be another day to make it release on 4th of july, a holiday.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>another delay

Dude needs to fired, bet if I could somehow check the code for this game every single line would be copy pasted from stack overflow

D

Deleted member 205059

>another delay

Dude needs to fired, bet if I could somehow check the code for this game every single line would be copy pasted from stack overflow
The game is made in RPG Maker, they most likely dont write actual code more so than just using the tools RPG Maker provides you with.

Lusciooo

Jul 30, 2017
The game is made in RPG Maker, they most likely dont write actual code more so than just using the tools RPG Maker provides you with.
RPG Maker VX is in Ruby, which while I'm not a fan of the language it does have a dedicated and strong community.

D

Deleted member 205059

RPG Maker VX is in Ruby, which while I'm not a fan of the language it does have a dedicated and strong community.
And most people using it dont write codelines but merely use what the UI of the tool provides.

Oct 30, 2017
EX Mastering Report:
Guys...
I... I did it.

I F_CKING DID IT!!!

Eliza is a piece of cake/always beatable, Lily was occasionally dangerous, Yvonne and Khulan were ruthless, but Scarlett was A B S O L U T E __ H E L L.
Up to EX 180 Scarlett, the odds of each battle were almost the same (if not worse) as beating her on the first try in a New Game (which, for those who didn't know, is actually possible, provided certain circumstances).

If Boda don't update the level up mechanic to something more tangible, or give new combat skills for Ethan (even/specially player-skill-dependent skills) to reward good player skill and enhance the odds, I don't intend to progress further, specially against the "Hell Trio". Quite proud of this achievement and quite happy.
This is what the long absence of any new ToT content and neverending delays brought me.

An immaculate save with the Blood of the Ancients skills, no losses, no submissive interactions and EX 200 in all girls except Cobra, who not only is currently bugged/virtually unbeatable, but requires you to lose & get your levels drained by her in order to unlock her EX, thus staining the immaculate save.

Pic

May 13, 2017
EX Mastering Report:
Guys...
I... I did it.

I F_CKING DID IT!!!

An immaculate save with the Blood of the Ancients skills, no losses, no submissive interactions and EX 200 in all girls except Cobra, who not only is currently bugged/virtually unbeatable, but requires you to lose & get your levels drained by her in order to unlock her EX, thus staining the immaculate save.
I tried to beat Cobra EX after the preview update and she is no more bugged you can finally beat her so it could be a new challenge for you.

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know anything about this game working on android? I haven't finished it because my computer doesn't work. I tried using Neko Rpg and that didn't work but one of Bo's ancient games kind of worked. It was mixed fight I believe.

Sorry if this was brought up before but I assume it was way before this thread reached 400.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes