RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
That's strange I am on their discord but I can't see any other information on it. It feels very limited.
Just type koda on the search bar on discord,then you will see all of his messagge or go back a few pages here and you will find the post with all the info.

Reactions: wjsasw

achesGame

Jun 19, 2019
Now that the side project has been verified verified. I have some other "not verified" updates from "my friend's uncle":

Side project was delayed because of Koda. By comparing the version Bo sent out and the one Koda will provide, we shall know why it took this long for Koda to modify it.

Bo is working hard. This guy is getting married next month and still drawing cgs at Sunday night. So it's not that Bo was being lazy.

7 won't come out in July.
It's me again. I was hoping something new would happen to verify wat I posted previously, but sadly nothing happened so far = = Still, I got some unverified rumors from my friend's uncle:

Bo mentioned most of his work could be considered as DONE for 7F.
- Text 99/100
- color 80/100
- draft 99/100
However, Bo does not think it's gonna be released in July. For 7F, his part will be ready in Augest and probably he will start working on minimal release.

I'd suggest setting ur expectation on Sep, considering side project took Koda additional 2 weeks even tho it seemed to be reusable and Koda often delays. So guys, go play new game from Msize on Auguest and hope the best.

Jacrot

Jun 28, 2019
Strange:unsure:then go back at page 457 you will find the post with the info.
It says i don't have permission to view the message from the general-chat channel of the TOT discord server,mind to tell me how to donate to the TOT discord server?

D

Deleted member 205059

Welcome to the end of the 6th month without update! We are now in month 7 without update officially.

Leosar

Aug 11, 2018
link of the game ? even if its Dlsite i just can't remember what game is that or patreon

3F Material: Terikuma branch ☆ 3 * 1, Liberian rock ☆ 2 * 1, scorching sand ☆ 1 * 5
i can't finish this part
i need your help, thanks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes