RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
did you solve the problem for the limited access
The discord has roles specific for people who have donated to their patreon, if you want access to certain "hidden channels" or to view the general-chat history & etc, you gotta make a patreon, link it to your discord account and donate to Bo.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
did you solve the problem for the limited access
The discord has roles specific for people who have donated to their patreon, if you want access to certain "hidden channels" or to view the general-chat history & etc, you gotta make a patreon, link it to your discord account and donate to Bo.
My Discord account is not linked and I'm in fine, just read the instructions at the top of the welcome tab.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
So Koda announced that he would release something on the 4th, and people are expecting it before it's at least late night/ the 5th in some places?
I mean he is American so it was obvious that it wasn't going to come out 'early' on European/Asian times

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Obviously, it's a meme at this point. But what I said still stands logically, if we were talking about a normal dev from USA
It stands logically if we're only talking about the time the dev releases and according to my previous statement. About let's say 4am the next day is what he usually announces and then it almost always gets a delay and it's not before let's say 10am if not later when he actually releases, which kinda shows procrastication and late times even for other people from USA.

Even granting that point though, when he has delayed even the side project that nobody was originally expecting for 5 times if not more (I'm honestly not keeping count of his delays at this point) I don't know how much logical sense it makes to try and defend him by saying, sure the project was delayed by 2 weeks, but since he's from USA you can't really say it was delayed by 2 weeks and some hours. The hours are just a rounding error at that point.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes