RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Cong

May 23, 2017
It does my head in that we got a less then a fraction of the content promised. 2 weeks later it sounds like none of the promised content has even been worked on and some "side project" is instead being released. Like seriously?? you couldn't even release anything for existing characters after 7 months (i don't consider the demo a release). But, you're releasing a side project game completely out of the blue? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reactions: lonelyleaf

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
It does my head in that we got a less then a fraction of the content promised. 2 weeks later it sounds like none of the promised content has even been worked on and some "side project" is instead being released. Like seriously?? you couldn't even release anything for existing characters after 7 months (i don't consider the demo a release). But, you're releasing a side project game completely out of the blue? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I feel you, I have animosity towards Koda and all he's ever done. I don't get why he's so irresponsible, and I get a headache thinking about it.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
Wait what, i slept with a "tomorrow update" i wake up with a "delay" is it really funny anymore ? the running gag is a road runner one

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
S
EX Mastering Report:
Guys...
I... I did it.

I F_CKING DID IT!!!

Eliza is a piece of cake/always beatable, Lily was occasionally dangerous, Yvonne and Khulan were ruthless, but Scarlett was A B S O L U T E __ H E L L.
Up to EX 180 Scarlett, the odds of each battle were almost the same (if not worse) as beating her on the first try in a New Game (which, for those who didn't know, is actually possible, provided certain circumstances).

If Boda don't update the level up mechanic to something more tangible, or give new combat skills for Ethan (even/specially player-skill-dependent skills) to reward good player skill and enhance the odds, I don't intend to progress further, specially against the "Hell Trio". Quite proud of this achievement and quite happy.
This is what the long absence of any new ToT content and neverending delays brought me.

An immaculate save with the Blood of the Ancients skills, no losses, no submissive interactions and EX 200 in all girls except Cobra, who not only is currently bugged/virtually unbeatable, but requires you to lose & get your levels drained by her in order to unlock her EX, thus staining the immaculate save.
Send save pls

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
"Supposedly" on the 4th, meaning tomorrow the side project will be published, and I believe that's all we have now
I don't have much faith, I say it's gonna get delayed. And honestly if it doesn't I'm expecting it to practically be nothing

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
It was already delayed, it was supposed to come out today
it's been delayed it was supposed to come out today,hopefully Tomorrow :rolleyes:
I think what you're trying to say is that it's been delayed, it was supposed to come out last week so we have something to carry us over from floor 10. And that's not a typo about the floor, the devs had promised an updated every 30-45 days after 6 was delayed so many times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if this is about to be hit with the abandoned tag which comes after 6 months without an update and we were promised an update every 30-45 days it means there should already be 4-6 floors after floor 6 and that's just by Bo.

My point is, there's no real meaning in saying when things were supposed to be out, if you look a few pages back you'll realise it was supposed to come out a lot sooner than that.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Koda: "Guys I have a surprise for you, just wait! It will be my redemption! Yeah, yeah, you will all say 'worth it' in the end! Just wait guys, it will be tomorrow, save the date!" michael scott.jpg

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I guess I am retarded for not knowing when the update was. Is it on patreon or something?
Patreon page is pretty much dead,no news on the project since April i Think.
The only place to have some info is discord!
I guess that patrons don't even know about the side project!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes