RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
guys i got a joke :
2 man are in a bar (a patreons and a f95 nerd weeb) a koda enter in the bar what did the koda say ?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
guys i got a joke :
2 man are in a bar (a patreons and a f95 nerd weeb) a koda enter in the bar what did the koda say ?
2 men walk into a bar, a patron and a leecher. Patron drops some money at the counter and asks for a round of drinks for himself and the other guy. Koda the bartender says "Sure, coming right up!". And then they all die of old age waiting for beer

FerousMetal

Apr 9, 2018
It was set for tuesday then he moved it to thursday definitely then Friday most likely then switched it to Saturday and now it's definitely this weekend. I'm just so...disheartened that I'm paying for this.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
It was set for tuesday then he moved it to thursday definitely then Friday most likely then switched it to Saturday and now it's definitely this weekend. I'm just so...disheartened that I'm paying for this.
Just unsub until there is a release

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Now, I'd be lying if I said I never procrastinate, so the old style of delays, which went from e.g. a month delay to half a month to a week to a couple days to a day to some hours, I may find excessive, but I can understand how it could happen. What genuinely baffles me is how you could say something will be ready tomorrow, then you say tomorrow again, then you say in 2-3 days, then tomorrow again, then in 2-3 days again. I mean after the first time you delay haven't you seen that in a day's work you've done less than 10% of the work remaining? How can it be that after a string of delays the duration of future delays gets increased when compared the extension asked during past delays?

P.S. I wish to extend my sincere condolences to the families of the people who decided to make a drinking game out of my post and take a shot every time I say the world delay.

P.P.S. Please delete their hard drive and clear their browsing history.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
When Bo fires this absolute loser he's going to be in for some shock at his first industry coding job when the boss fires him for not having an update done for 7 months.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes