RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
I'm cautiously with Fanboi on this one. Megan looks like Scarlet's aunt who never let any of her dunkin' donuts coupons expire. I still need to see Megan delivering the facesitting goods to convince me entirely, though.

But sadly I'm with *everyone* on not liking WG. Everything about it bugs me. Minor things, like the goofy "game over" and "you lose" voice clips ripped straight from Street Fighter Alpha 3. ( ) Major things, like Maggie's face looking like a Picasso painting. Some of the character designs are definitely salvageable though, and I've love to see them spruced up and incorporated into ToT. Heide especially.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I still need to see Megan delivering the facesitting goods to convince me entirely, though.

Some of the character designs are definitely salvageable though, and I've love to see them spruced up and incorporated into ToT. Heide especially.
Amen and more amen!

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Now "Megan" needs scat, piss and fart scenes to really be crowned worst girl of WG and ToT. Is patreon people BBW fetishists or just Bo not knowing his audience?

Reactions: jackrick

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Now "Megan" needs scat, piss and fart scenes to really be crowned worst girl of WG and ToT. Is patreon people BBW fetishists or just Bo not knowing his audience?
Idk, personally I'm still waiting for a very well made piss scene between ToT and WG. One might change my mind on oversized grandma over here.

Reactions: olorex11

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Lol never played WG but this OMA character from devs is a SPIT in a face >_> for milf lovers .... I mean its not even about the age what BUGZ me its about DRAWING itself. Just look at it so disproportional narrow shoulders big abs + head is smaller than tits x3 times too thin neck WTF this anatomy omg ???? How is she WALKING ???? And now compare this "masterpiece" to Scarlet or Eliza - day and night.....Its beyond bad... Seems like Bo was drawing with his legs in 20 min window x_x
PS now that lazy LIAR is "working" on F7 you will never see it boys =)))))) Its no joke.He couldnt even get WG to 1.0 in 4 month how he supposed to finish F7 biggest floor ever in 2019 -2020 ???? Lets be real F7 is in limbo......
PPS im still amazed actually that some ppl still patronize those lazy devs at this point - over 2k per month #facepalm
Their patreon site says it has 1200+ patrons still supporting - well at least we know the amount of suckers ....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes